CSI Fans - Gil Grissom (Petersen) quits/Fishburne vs Malkovich?

beisquare

Re: CSI Fans - Gil Grissom (Petersen) quits

My heart broke when I saw this news - he's the reason I started watching this show!
ssad.gif

MACForME

Major disappointment. Not sure if i can continue to watch it once he's gone. I read that he said he's an actor and just needs to persue other things.

Dahlia_Rayn

I love William Peterson...it's very sad he's leaving, the show won't be the same without him.

clslvr6spd

I think he will still be on the show on and off. I also read where he is producing the show as well.

ilovegreen

To me Grissom make the show I really hope the redhead actress doesn't become the lead character I can't stand her.

Sarah, Warwick & now Grissom don't know if I can watch it now
ssad.gif

jbid

i think they should stop before the whole team changes.
btw, i'm watching an old episode right now and thinking without warrick-nick, catherine-grissom scenes, it won't be the same.

euphrosyne_rose

I started watching b/c of him as well. For an older guy, he's pretty hot IMO. He played Reese Witherspoon's dad in Fear and it was really weird hearing him swear in the movie when all I really know of him is "Grissom".
I really hope they do something naughty with Lady Heather towards the end. They totally left that hanging in the air with her and I think even though I liked him and Sara together, he and LH were SO right for each other. You could tell he wanted her bad!!!!

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
I started watching b/c of him as well. For an older guy, he's pretty hot IMO. He played Reese Witherspoon's dad in Fear and it was really weird hearing him swear in the movie when all I really know of him is "Grissom".
I really hope they do something naughty with Lady Heather towards the end. They totally left that hanging in the air with her and I think even though I liked him and Sara together, he and LH were SO right for each other. You could tell he wanted her bad!!!!

Agreed! Gris and Lady H had such great chemistry!

I'll miss him so...
ssad.gif
The only good thing is that now I won't feel guilty watching Supernatural in that time slot.
lol.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I'd much prefer John Malkovich over Laurence Fishburne. I don't know why, but LF bugs!

I bitched to my husband for weeks when Sara and Gil became an item, because he was always supposed to end up with Lady Heather. I never was a big Sara Sidle fan and I don't miss her presence on the show!

Latest posts