Cult of Cherry-esque

devin

Well I have been seeing all of the lovely Cult of Cherry fotd's and decided to jump on the bandwagon. I have so many colors that are similar or are the same to what is already out, that I just decided to use what I already had. Oh yeah and I also decided to break the makeup "rules" and make everything dark, eyes, lips and cheeks....rules who needs 'em!
tong.gif
Hope you like!

IMG_3057-1.jpg

IMG_3060-1.jpg

cultofcherry-1.jpg

cultofcherry1-1.jpg

cultofcherry2-1.jpg

Face: clinique instant pore minimizer, matte velvet + 70

Eyes: nanogold(highlight), saddle, shadowy lady and carbon(crease), shroom and rich symbol from patternmaker quad(nordstrom) on lid, carbon(outer v), boot black(upper liner), carbon and smoke signal(lower liner and wing), nanogold and solar white(lower liner and wing), #3 lashes

Cheeks: Dirty plum(pro blush), blunt and studio fix nw50(contour)

Lips: smoked purple(pro lipstick), feline kohl power

NicksWifey

DAMN girl you look amazing!!!!
greengrin.gif

Who cares about the dark eyes/dark lips rule, you look stunning! I think this look was made for you
smiles.gif

glam8babe

absolutly perfect!!!! i love all the dark colours on you.. and you did an amazing job on the eyes
th_drool.gif

MzzRach

You are seriously beautiful, and that palette looks amazing on you. It's very dramatic but so well done - you are seriously rocking that look!

Total inspiration - thank you for posting.

TISH1124

This looks great!! You are so pretty!!
Your lippie looks like a old fav d/c mac shade verushka...I love it and wear it from time to time... Love the brows as well!
I love this whole look on you.

Nox

Wooooo lady! Red lips and dark liner is baaaack! You have a very good hand with applications, I've noticed. Many other folks on the street who may not have as much experience alot of times cannot handle putting on that much without looking 'painted' but you pulled it off sharply.
smiles.gif

urbanlilyfairy

wow I am truley loving all these cult of cherry inspired FOTD..I wasn't really interested in anything from this collection ..but you are helping me change my mind lol..YOUr makeup is fabulous you carry the colors so well and you are just gorgeous!

rbella

My God! That is gorgeous. I would LOVE it if Nanogold looked like that on me!! You look fantastic.