SonRisa

24.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

47.jpg

^No Flash, but certainly not "natural" light
winks.gif

Skin: Fix+ Fast Response Eye Cream and Studio Moisture Cream

Eyes: Baselight paint as base with 217 brush, Spring Up! on inner eye/middle lid and browbone with 213 brush, Lavender sky on outer lid/crease and blended down across cheekbones with 225 brush. Iris Print in corner of upper and lower "lid" with 224 and 219 brush. Overgrown on inner eye with 239 brush. Q-tips to wipe away and create "lines". Black track as upper and lower liner with 210 brush. Engraved on upper waterline. #3 lashes on top and pieces of #20 on bottom. Zoomblack mascara. Blackberry and Strut on brows. Yes, I dyed my hair to deep dark burgandy, and once again my camera doesn't pick up the red in my hair - but yes, my brows match IRL

Cheeks: Orange Twink Glimmershimmer

Lips: Magenta Lipliner, Culturebloom lipstick and Budding lustreglass.

brandi

OMG OMG OMG!!! that is soo HOOTTTT! i want your face it's perfect! you are the best i love it... i'm in shock! i want to look at it forever and practice on myself all day! hehehe well thats a bit over board but i do really love it! it makes me practice more to be a MAC artist!

mspixieears

You really wear the cool-toned lips soooo well, don't you?! I adore the purple eyework, it's so sweet! Perhaps not getting Lavender Sky e/s was a bad thing...hmm.

Latest posts