Culturebloom eyeshadow comparisons

Tessigrl

Please let me know if this has been posted or if it should go somewhere else, but I am wondering if Spring Up, Lavender Sky and Iris Print compare to any other MAC eyeshadows, before I go and purchase them.
Thanks

PrettyKitty

Lavender Sky:
LavenderSkyCompare3.jpg

LavenderSkyCompare2.jpg

LavenderSkyCompare1.jpg

Iris Print: (I have nothing like this shade!)
IrisPrint.jpg

Overgrown:
OvergrownCompare1.jpg

OvergrownCompare2.jpg

Spring Up:
SpringUpCompare1.jpg

SpringUpCompare2.jpg

All of theses pics are mine.
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

On me, Lavender Sky is similar to Stars and Rockets
smiles.gif

I got Iris Print too, and to me, nothing compares! I love it!

depecher

Lavender Sky seems close to Stars and Rockets but they are NOTHING alike when you swatch them in person. Stars and Rockets is deeper. Lavender Sky is lighter and nothing like anything they've ever released.
smiles.gif

liquidsirenhoney

lavender sky on me is almost exactly like stars n rockets,, so i passed on it, i can't find anything like iris print or spring up.

anuy

wow pretty kitty, your swatches are true to real life. what camera do you have?

Glitziegal

Can anyone tell me how Botanical compares to Trousseau (Boudoir Hues palette) & Hard to Please (4 Beau palette).
TIA

Trax

An MA told me "Lavendar Sky is like Stars N Rockets on a diet!" lol. I passed it up as well. Overgrown looks really similar to Bitter e/s though. Although Bitter has sparkles to it (like Iris Print) and Overgrown has more yellow to it.

ruby_soho

Overgrown and Bitter look alike in the pan, but Overgrown goes on much more smoothly and had better colour payoff. Overgrown has a bit more yellow in it, so it's even more limey than Bitter (how much more lime green can you get?:p). If you already own Bitter and are looking to save money, then I would just stick with Bitter. However I do like Overgrown better than Bitter.

Eemaan

i dont think i'll be getting spring up, i can think of 5 other similar colours to it and just dont have theat much use for beige off white colours- i have a whole palette i dont use a whole lot. will i regret it since its LE?

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Can anybody tell me if botanical looks like hard to please IRL (I think thats what the brown e/s is from the beau quad?!) If that e/s isn't hard to please it's the brown one from the beau quad anywayz...

user2

To me Spring Up looks close to White Wheat e/s!

And Botanical is nothing like Sensualize IMHO!

Tessigrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
To me Spring Up looks close to White Wheat e/s!

And Botanical is nothing like Sensualize IMHO!

Do you think Senualize is prettier than Botanical? I love my Sensualize and wear it almost every day....

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessigrl
Do you think Senualize is prettier than Botanical? I love my Sensualize and wear it almost every day....

Well it depends!

Sensualize appears on me as a chocolate brown with glitter while Botanical is a slight brownish version of Silver Ring with Glitter!

I can't say which one is prettier because they're both great in their own ways!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Can anyone tell me how Botanical compares to Trousseau (Boudoir Hues palette) & Hard to Please (4 Beau palette).
TIA

I could do Trousseau & Botanical, but don't have the other quad.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
TIA

Mental note: must compare Botanical to Trousseau! I completely forgot about this, and also that I posted here. Whoops!

Sensualise e/s is much more chocolate brown than Botanical, which to me seems much more similar to Moth Brown (though I prefer MB). I dunno...the 3 of them are different enough to make me want to hold onto Botanical, even though I prefer it the least out of these 3.

Latest posts