Culturebloom Preview Question

caroni99

This is my first one. Do I need to bring my invite to the preview in order to get in? And if so do they take it from me?

I hope not b/c it's really nice and I want to keep it.

TIA

Demosthenes

You need to call to RSVP, then they put your name and info on their guest list. When you show up, you tell the security guard your name. (that's how they do it at my store)

caroni99

Thanks! They took my name when I rsvp'd so I hope I'm good cuz I don't care how big that security guy is he is NOT taking my invite ;-)

giz2000

They took my Who's That Lady invite...
cry.gif

KristineBelle15

I just got back from the San Diego preview night and they just had my name on a list. It was awesome! and Thanks to my lovely guest Anuy. I had a lot of fun and this collection is beautiful.

glittergoddess27

I just got back about an hour ago,.. I had to depot and all that already,.. LOL. It was the coolest,.. The manager at our store was happy with the turn out so they will be doing more of the previews,.. They had Ultracheek except for Orange Twink. Nice to be inside when everyone else has to stay out. LOL! I know I was doing the evil,. I am in and you are out dance,...
winks.gif

arbonnechick

Hmmmm.....dunno

Gosh, wish I knew the answer to that one.
I'm attending my first MAC event ever at Dillard's this Thursday night.
I haven't received an invitation, but I did phone to RSVP. I'm guessing that should suffice, right? :confused:

depecher

I am soooooooo uber jealous that you all got invites. I wish counters could do preview nights, but alas, they can't. Argh! I hate being patient. I want it all NOW. ha ha.

dirtygirl

hehe there wasn't any security guard at my preview night... just all the lovely ladies i'm used to dealing with! my name was on the list so they just crossed me and my guest off.

i kept my invite and got a special preview DVD as well!

and lastly, the catering was REALLY good! i was sooo awesomely surprised!

Latest posts