• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Cupcake scents?

DarkGlamourXO

What are ur favs? I own and love Britney's Fantasy, VS Vanilla Lace, and Pink Sugar, what else would I love thats cupcakey and super sweet? Perfume, mists, or lotions.

KrissyJ

I'm usually not a fan of "food" smells for my perfume but I got a sample of Pink Sugar with a Sephora order a while back and my husband loved it. I recently bought a bottle of it and he's always asking me to wear "that one that smells like cotton candy." Lol! I really like it too.

Nicala

I think Philosophy's Unconditional Love is a tad sweet. I love it! People are always sniffing me at work

KimmyAnn_678

I love Fantasy
I always say it smells like spicy cotton candy. Lauder's Pleasures Delight, Paris Hilton's Can Can, M by Mariah Carey are all other ones I like. Right now, my absolute fav is Pleasures Delight

RandomnessWithK

i'm actually on the hunt for a sweet smelling perfume right now!

do these stay/linger long?

i know my body sprays don't last long at all.. and i don't really wear perfume because i'm scared it'll be too over powering, but hubby and i both like cupcake/candy/sweet scents lol.. sooo yea!

are any of the ones that were recommended above - do they last long?

(i have britney spears fantasy, but just want a variety)

christinita

Pink Sugar smells like cotton candy, it's really good. I also think Viva La Juicy smells pretty sweet too, although it doesn't last long at all.

Meisje

There are a ton of drugstore sprays that smell like candy, cotton candy, creamsicles, etc --- I know Shoppers and WalMart carry a plethora of them.

Seconding the Sephora brand vanilla cupcake.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGlamourXO
What are ur favs? I own and love Britney's Fantasy, VS Vanilla Lace, and Pink Sugar, what else would I love thats cupcakey and super sweet? Perfume, mists, or lotions.

If you want to smell exactly like a cupcake, go to Bathed And Infused and order the Wedding Cake scent or the Twinkie one. They have lots of foodie scents and they are awesome.

But the Wedding Cake one gets a lot of male compliments...

Beatricee

Banned
The scent of marshmallows elicits my fondest memories and happiest feelings. They smell a milky and sugary, which are the exact words I would use to equate my childhood to. If that’s the kind of scent you’re looking for, then this Pour Femme from Dolce & Gabbanna will be your new favorite perfume.

L.Abrams

Oh man, this question is my jam. :) For the kind of very sweet cupcake scent you're describing I think the following are the closest;

* Vanilla outremer
* Comptoir Sud Pacifique ~ Vanille Extreme
* Dior ~ Hypnotic Poison
* Induit ~ Tahota
* Montale ~ Vanilla Cake