Curiositease inspired l/g holder

gigglegirl

Hey guys! I'm very anal when it comes to my makeup organization and get so FRUSTRATED b/c I don't have it nicely organized like I want. I keep buying pencil cups, even got one of those X Cubes b/c I thought it looked cool but its WAY too big to fit stuff. Hmph. Alas here's what I stumbled upon today:

Curiositease--great collection for pigment vials and lipglasses (and the softsparkle pencils but they have no part in this solution~!) So I thought maybe I'd turn the lipglass tube top thing of Curiositease and put my lipglosses in there, but they are of course shorter than the lid so you can't clearly see them. Anyways I'm going to take out the pigment vials I think and lay them down in my little 3 drawer thing so I tried turning over the pigment tube top and putting the lipglasses (and threw in the lipsticks I own too, b/c I'm fairly a newb to lip stuff). Here's my pics! So it'll suffice for now and I have two possibilities as I have the warm pigment set lid to save too!

Just put the vial(s) next to it for reference that that's what I used!

Ultimately this won't cut it for too terribly long and I need some better solutions....I'll keep searching til I'm satisfied!

DominicanBarbie

Thats cool. I did something almost like that. Instead I put my full sized brushes in the container the lip and soft sparkle pencils came in and I puy my mini brushes from my face set into the container the pigments came in. It looks very festive. Great minds think alike!

gigglegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBarbie
Thats cool. I did something almost like that. Instead I put my full sized brushes in the container the lip and soft sparkle pencils came in and I puy my mini brushes from my face set into the container the pigments came in. It looks very festive. Great minds think alike!

That's an AWESOME IDEA! Nice timing too,I'm trying to figure out how to better store my brushes. So I think I'll use the ones for pencil and lipglass for the various sizes. And I may take EnKore's idea to fill the container with that flower arranging stuff to make them stick up. Thanks again!!

User49

This is such a good idea! I'm the same. I have so much make up I have no where to put it all! I used to have a lovely dressing table and had everything all out and pretty all over it. Then we moved and had to downsize and I now have to sit in front of my mirror on the floor to do my make up! I have a traincase I bought from ebay for the majority of it and an caboodle I've had since I was about 12 (gotta luv em). Pencils and brushes are stored in some little shelves I bought from QD. But really I want it all in one lovely place. I'm always searching for new storage ideas! Particularly with lipsticks. I have yet to find an idea for these that works for me! But I think I will be using this lipgloss idea
smiles.gif

LuxeKitten

As far as packaging went, Curiositease totally had my heart
smiles.gif

I bought way too much from the Holiday collection for just that readon. I'd like to say it's the first time I've been sucked in like that with MAC but.... I'd be lying!

nunu

I did the same thing. I put my face brushes in the first curioustease container and my eye brushes in the other. Then i put my lipsticks in the pigment holder
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

That is such a nifty idea! I did a similar thing with the little wooden carousal/holder I got for Christmas. Originally it held miniature scented oils, but I burned them all up, so not I use it to store my paints, concealer and brow mascara. If I like it, I may end up decorating it! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts