Curious about items mentioned in MAC's Trend Reports for S/S 07...

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvanizer

I noticed they mentioned a product called "Flesh Lip" which was described as a "matte lip balm in concealer tints". I'm sooo psyched for this! Finally (I'm hoping) a comfortable lip lightening product for those of us with pigmented lips. Anyone know anything about these or when a release might be?

They also mentioned a "Twisted Pigment". I have no clue on the colour (other than it's NOT a 'natural colour'). Sounds good though! Any thoughts or info would be greatly appreciated. :p

BlahWah

There's more info on Fleshlip here. Soundsl like it'll be a great item for some people, horrifying for others. =P

MissMarley

ooo..i want flesh lip!! myth lipstick is my favorite. and this twisted pigment sounds fascinating- where did you find this trend report?

ShuShu Fontanah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Stupid question, probably, but where is "trend reports"

2nd!! And Twisted Pigments sound sooo cool.
clap.gif

eponine

twisted pigment is one of the trends for spring and summer, which includes pairing colors together that don't seem like they'd work out, and placing color in odd places(a little similar to the new wave trend from last season, but brighter). it's not an actual product. one of the videos they showed us to demonstrate the trend at update was really cool and included a runway show with butterflies appliqued and painted onto the model's faces.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
Stupid question, probably, but where is "trend reports"

It is a section on the MAC Pro site, but is only accessible to those with Pro Cards. You enter your card number for access.

Status
Not open for further replies.