Curious <I caved at Walmart>

Alexa

i used to wear it 24/7. that was until i was in my grandma's room and found a bottle of the perfume! i feel weird wearing the same perfume as my grandma =\

HotPinkHeels

i didn't bother to take much notice of this when it came out as i can't stand the sight of britney but i acctually won of bottle of it and i was pleasantly surprised...nice, sweet and vanillary

MACreation

Very sultry smell, kinda oriental-y and sweet, but everyone here has ended up getting it. I hate smelling like everyone else, especially when i don't really like Britney.

lovemichelle

I love Curious. Her new pefume Fantasy just came out, but it smells too much like cotton candy for me. The bottle is cute though. I was gonna buy it, but ended up getting XOXO's Heartbeat. I don't ususally go for those brands, but this smell is very sexy in my opinion.

twistofgold

Ooooh the new fragrance hasnt come out in Australia yet, but soon I think...
The bottle looks so ugly compared to the first one, but mmm the thought of smelling like cotton candy is heavenly
smiles.gif
I heart cotton candy (aka fairyfloss is Aus)

BeautifulPsycho

As much as I hate to admit it, I bought a bottle of curious.. And I like it. (although Im not fond of Fantasy) But what I REALLY LOVE is GODDESS by Baby Phat. I just dont have the money for it right now
ssad.gif

moondream

I fell in love with Curious. I purchased the 1.7fl. bottle at Dillard's, but I definately wouldn't pay full price for it again(eh, call me cheap, hehe).