Curiousitease Discussion November 15th '07

shygirl

I should have specified online stores, not b&m. I see that MAC has them up for sale right now but I don't see any other online stores selling this collection.

I ask because the online stores have some fantastic gwps out there and I was hoping to get one with this MAC purchase.

Curiousitease November 2007 Color Collection Information
Curiousitease November 2007 Color Collection Swatches

Are any other online stores, besides MAC, selling Curiousitease? If so, will they release the mini sets today or tomorrow?

noahlowryfan

Re: Are any other stores, besides MAC, selling Curiousitease?

its releasing tomorrow hence the release date November 15th. also collections release on a Thursday. the Finery collection is releasing next Wednesday because of Thanksgiving being on a Thursday.

peacelover18

Re: Curiousitease Color Collection Discussion November '07

I picked up the Warm Pigment set last week. I'm loving Sunpepper, Dazzleray, and Reflects Gold, but I really don't like Lily White or Copper Sparkle.

I can't wait to get the Cool Pigment set and the Softsparkle Pencil set.

noahlowryfan

Re: Curiousitease Color Collection Discussion November '07

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
I picked up the Warm Pigment set last week. I'm loving Sunpepper, Dazzleray, and Reflects Gold, but I really don't like Lily White or Copper Sparkle.

I can't wait to get the Cool Pigment set and the Softsparkle Pencil set.

where did you pick it up at? the Pro store?

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
^No. Saks counter.

why did Saks release it so early? its supposed to come out tomorrow.

wordgirl

I begged the two pigment sets at Dillards' tonight. I am 100 percent warm, but I like the cool colors better.

The packaging is beautiful.

peacelover18

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
why did Saks release it so early? its supposed to come out tomorrow.

They didn't release it early. The manager of the counter knows I'm a regular customer, and when I happened to mention that I couldn't wait to get my hands on the pigment sets, she said she would sell them to me right then.
th_DANCE.gif

mollyv6

I bought the warm lipglass/lustreglass set and did anyone else notice that Bada Boom looks a lot like Glamoursun or has that already been mentioned? Just curious as I asked the MA and she said they looked totally different but when I got home and swatched them they look almost the same to me. Hmm...

AmyHeimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Finery came out today too?!?! I thought that wasn't coming til the 21st!
ssad.gif
I have no cash til next week!
ssad.gif

I think Finery came out in Pro Stores today, since it has a release date of the 21st. I'm going to check Curiousitease out tonight, so I will let you know if Finery is out as well
smiles.gif

Danapotter

Yes, Finery is at Pro stores, not regular ones.

I checked out this collection today.

Oh my gosh, I need to figure out a way to buy the Soft Sparkle Pencils! They rock! So shimmery!
yahoo.gif

And I want the cool pigment set as well! Great collection!

AmyHeimo

I just wanted to let you all know I went to Macy's to check out Curiousitease, and they did not have Finery for sale. However, I was pleasantly surprised with the new make-up cases
smiles.gif

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Finery came out today too?!?! I thought that wasn't coming til the 21st!
ssad.gif
I have no cash til next week!
ssad.gif

i picked up Finery at the Queens Center Mall here in NY, on the site it said coming soon, but i was suprised to see it on display and for purchase in store

Krasevayadancer

I presaled mine at bloomies and somehow they threw it in with the rest of my stuff even though i was early. Incentive perhaps?

Danapotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
i picked up Finery at the Queens Center Mall here in NY, on the site it said coming soon, but i was suprised to see it on display and for purchase in store

Woot! Thanks for letting me know!
yahoo.gif

komischkatze

I picked up the cool pigments and a softsparkle set. Iris accents is particularly yummy. Out of the warm pigments, I only liked the reflects gold and lily white. I'd love to have those two but not enough to buy the full set. I thought I would like sunpepper but I was unimpressed. The copper sparkle is nice but it looks a LOT like the pennywise I have from medusa's so...