Curling Wands?

redenvelope

Does anyone here have a curling wand? I really want one and I'll probably end up getting a BaByliss or Rusk. I'd like any and all feedback on any brand and what you think of them in general. If you have no idea what these are google for some pics or look up videos on youtube and tell me what you think

nettiepoo

I have the RUSK one and i like it for larger size waves. It heats up very quickley...but, PLEASE take caution these can actually burn your hair. I was doing a clients hair and it burnt her piece of hair...it made a off brownish burnt looking impression in her hair. I ended up triming it off cuz the next time she came in it was still there. Oh, on mine it has a temperature button that can very easily moved up and down. My advise is : I like it, but use with caution.
shockt.gif
Oh, I would not recomend using on light gray-white hair...it will burn an impression into *mature* hair.

User37

i have a ghd styler. it also heats up/cools down really quick but there is no temperature button since it should be automatic i believe. it's also lightweight. i bought it two or three years ago for ~100euros. the ceramic surface still looks as new as when i bought it.