Current Goodbyes on the UK MAC site...

nazia

Are they really getting rid of all the pigments and Prep and Prime SPF50?!

I just can't accept it, lol.

amber_j

Oh my, Girl Friendly paint pot's in the Goodbyes section! I wonder if they'll add any more goodies from past LE collections? Here's hoping...

Claire84

Awk no, I'll be seriously pissed if they get rid of the P&P SPF50! I use that everyday and when I was in Barcelona recently I got no colour whatsoever on my face despite the sunshine! That stuff is amazing!

LMD84

what the hell! i freaking love pigments and will be so upset if they go from the site. although i guess i could order from the pro line but it's not as easy!

and little vi lustre glass!!! it's my fave lustre glass and have no spare money to get another for a while. booo mac! boooooo!

shmooby

damn! theres so much stuff in that section i was planning to buy at some point. guess I can kiss goodbye to my salary this month!
ssad.gif

it's a shame clarity is being discontinued. I don't really use mine enough to warrant buying a backup but it IS a pretty colour

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
I think they're getting rid of the pigments from the website only. You can still get them in store.

That's a relief, but what's the point of only making them available instore? I can't see how reducing choice is good for customers or profits.
th_dunno.gif
Phoning up to order seems like a backward step.

Discontinuing the SPF50 Prep + Prime is disappointing as well. It really does a good job, so I'm pleased that I already had a couple of backups. I wonder how long they'll keep?

LMD84

it sucks big time that the prep and prime 50 has gone because i actually wanted to get that before i went on holiday this year!! maybe not anymore!

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it sucks big time that the prep and prime 50 has gone because i actually wanted to get that before i went on holiday this year!! maybe not anymore!

You might be able to pick some up at the airport
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
You might be able to pick some up at the airport
yes.gif

fingers crossed!
smiles.gif
i really wanted it

Claire84

I dunno what MAC are up to but the Prep&Prime SPF50 is back again on the site... I hope it is there to stay cos I LOVE this stuff!

Latest posts