Current Obsessions

MissTiffany2U

My current obsessions have been the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes (I have almost all of them) and MAC Evolution Revolution l/g. I have been wearing it almost every single day since I got it.

crystrill

Mac Train Case... I AM OBSESSED WITH TRYING TO FIND ONE!!!

Cant get them anywhere (and i have been looking worldwide) and i need somewhere to store my very fast growing collection :(

Im going to have to find a different storage solution, just wanted to keep with the theme of my collection

We had them at work (i work at a cco) for the longest and then finally sold out the other day. Have you tried calling Gone but not forgotten line? Not sure if it would work for that though lol.

sarahsharkbait

Lately mine has been using a damp sponge to put on cream foundation.. something I never usually do nor the type of foundation I like either.. Its like I'm having a foundation pregnancy or something :p
Then there is the new Sleek Pout Paints which are literally soooo LUSSSSSH :)

sss215

My current obsessions have been the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes (I have almost all of them) and MAC Evolution Revolution l/g. I have been wearing it almost every single day since I got it.

are they really long wearing. i want to get one, but not sure.

crystrill

My current obsession... Bobbi Brown lipsticks! They go on so smooth!! And I have an ongoing obsession with makeup bags...

MissTiffany2U

My current obsession... Bobbi Brown lipsticks! They go on so smooth!! And I have an ongoing obsession with makeup bags...

I have an obsession with makeup bags too! The last one I got was from Bobbi Brown Python & Peony/Tibi collection, it's super cute but way too small...

MissTiffany2U

^^I just got an email from MAC with new makeup bags, including a red one. Did you see them?

Yes. I. Did... and red is my favorite color. I have my eye on it
winks.gif

Mabelle

My hourglass tinted moisturizer!! LOVE!!!!!!

The texture is amazing, almost whipped. It applies easily with your fingers, covers nicely, and leaves a luminous/ "YOU HAVE FOUNDATION ON?!" finish.
I cant feel it on my skin either, and its got spf 15.

LOVE

edited to add: woops. i just saw i posted this is a WOC thread. My comment seems so random now coming from pasty mc freckle face.

Nicala

My hourglass tinted moisturizer!! LOVE!!!!!!

The texture is amazing, almost whipped. It applies easily with your fingers, covers nicely, and leaves a luminous/ "YOU HAVE FOUNDATION ON?!" finish.
I cant feel it on my skin either, and its got spf 15.

LOVE

This sounds fab :eek:

My obsession lately.. wearing blush/buying blush. O is a fave right now.

WhatWouldJoanDo

The new larger than life eyeliners from NARS! They are so creamy and beautiful to apply and last and stay pretty all day and night! Some are matte and others have this subtle shimmer that pulls in the light to create a subtle varied colour effect along the line of my eye that looks awesome!

Caramel_QT

I'm currently obsessed with a matte flawless face, lots of mascara and a bold lip. It's also very quick and easy to do, and I seem to get a lot of compliments on this look.

califabulous

I've been wanting to try tipsy and exposed but I am afraid it won't show up....the MA at Sephora suggested flushed...but I want corals and peaches!

MissTiffany2U

I've been wanting to try tipsy and exposed but I am afraid it won't show up....the MA at Sephora suggested flushed...but I want corals and peaches!

I don't have Tipsy or Exposed... I've also been wondering if Exposed would show up on me. I LOVE Flushed. It is really a beautiful color, fabulous for fall... be careful and apply with a light hand.
Blissful is a really pretty warm peachy/coral too. It's similar to Tipsy, I'm sure either one would look great on you.