custom quad help [browns/golds/neutrals]

xoleaxo

hey chicas!

i want to make a quad for a brown/soft gold/neutral/smokey brown look. something that can be worn everyday, but if need be i can glam it up for a night out.
smiles.gif

presently, when i'm lazy & want a neutral look, i use rice paper or kid (lid & highlight), soft brown crease) embark (outer crease/v). i love it but i want something new that is pretty & more shimmery. i already have some basics like espresso & carbon.

thanks for any creative input!
choochoo.gif

browneyedbaby

My browny neutrals 4 quad is...
Kid
Satin Taupe
All That Glitters
Smut

(although I already had Mulch so I'd also recommend that one as one to look at!)

xoleaxo

thanks for the suggestions browneyed!

i just live chatted and the MA suggested all that glitters as well.. along with shroom, bronze and woodwinked. i already have woodwinked so she suggested patina.. thoughts?

KTB

All That Glitters, Mulch, Shroom and Bronze would be mine since on me Bronze and Mulch show up differently. However you could easily switch one of those for Tempting.

kimmy

vanilla e/s to highlight, all that glitters e/s to pack on the lid, cork e/s to blend into the crease and eliminate the line between vanilla and all that glitters with ground brown (pro colour) in the outer v is awesome. you can add more or less ground brown and cork to change the drama of your look. very versatile!

Leilani78

I have to agree. All That Glitters and Woodwinked are good. I also have sable and that pairs well with ATG and Woodwinked.