Cute Plus Size Swimwear?

TonyaB

I'm looking for a swimsuit, I am curvy, I keep finding cute ones but they're in sizes S-L, not my size. I'm size 18/20.
I found some plus size ones but they look like maternity wear, or something your grandma would wear..
This is something I'm looking for:
swimwithmemf9.png

Thanks for any help. :]

beauty_marked

I hate that!!! all the REALLY cute ones are always s-l or the ones that do come in plus sizes always have really unflattering fits.

I found this AMAZING website that has such cute bathing suits. One pieces, tankinis, the skirted swimsuits, heres the link:
VIEW ALL SWIMSUITS

I cant wait to buy ALL my bathing suits for summer from there.

you can also try torrid [http://www.torrid.com] They have pretty decent ones, but they are on the pricy side.

hope you find something you like!!!

Brittni

Have you tried Lane Bryant? I'm not really sure as I don't wear plus sizes but I know they have some classy and cute stuff there.

Hey beauty_marked that site you posted has some cute stuff. I went there cuz my mom is actually in need of a swimsuit. I love this!!!!

Honey B. Fly

babyphat.com (only if u like the kitty logo lol u wont find much on there without it, but they are way trendy and cute!)

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
I hate that!!! all the REALLY cute ones are always s-l or the ones that do come in plus sizes always have really unflattering fits.

I found this AMAZING website that has such cute bathing suits. One pieces, tankinis, the skirted swimsuits, heres the link:
VIEW ALL SWIMSUITS

I love love Always for me swim suits! They have great selection of swimsuits for girls who need support in the chest area.
thmbup.gif

M.A.C. head.

Look on Torrid.com

The items can be sort of pricey, but as a fellow big girl I can vouch for the great stuff they have.

I got my last swim suit from there and it is soooooooo cute.