Cynthia Rowley for Avon Look

MizzMAC

I did an entire post about this collection on my blog.

You can click here if you'd like my take on it.

I expected crummy cosmetics in regards to makeup but shocked to say these are pretty good!

What I used:
Plum Orchid Eye Quad
Plum Orchid Lipgloss and Lipstick
Finishing Powder
All Over Powder in Light/Medium
Benefit Bad Girl Mascara (Not my fav mascara in the world but it gave me a good minimal look which I was looking for this morning)
Majolica Majorca Jewelling Pencil in BK999
MAC Petal PointBlush
Brushes I used are the ones from the collection and nothing else!

entipy

Ohhhh!! I
heart.gif
your cheeks!!
greengrin.gif

Ms. Z

I purchased the brush set, the Peony Pink l/s, l/g, n/p & the Very Violet eyeshadow quad on-line on Sep. 14th & it arrived the 21st. I got free shipping, it arrived in about a week and everything was in great condition; over all my experience on-line was perfect!

Great photos!
clap.gif
After seeing your real pic of the Plum Orchid quad, I’m going to order that one.& maybe the all-over powder

more info. on my post here http://specktra.net/showthread.php?p=890075#post890075

MizzMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
I purchased the brush set, the Peony Pink l/s, l/g, n/p & the Very Violet eyeshadow quad on-line on Sep. 14th & it arrived the 21st. I got free shipping, it arrived in about a week and everything was in great condition; over all my experience on-line was perfect!

Great photos!
clap.gif
After seeing your real pic of the Plum Orchid quad, I’m going to order that one.& maybe the all-over powder

more info. on my post here http://specktra.net/showthread.php?p=890075#post890075

Thanks guys
smiles.gif

Big Kisses hotpink
winks.gif
You always make my day with your lovely comments!

Gosh I dunno what happened Zloveshops! Ordering online was a nightmare for me but they were very nice to replace the broken powders!

I'm very happy with the collection overall that's for sure
smiles.gif
I got free shipping too yay
cheerleader.gif

You really need to get the all over powders! They are brilliant!

Do you have picks of your Peony Pink gloss and lippie? I wanted those but wasn't sure of the colors!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzMAC
Thanks guys
smiles.gif

Big Kisses hotpink
winks.gif
You always make my day with your lovely comments!

Gosh I dunno what happened Zloveshops! Ordering online was a nightmare for me but they were very nice to replace the broken powders!

I'm very happy with the collection overall that's for sure
smiles.gif
I got free shipping too yay
cheerleader.gif

You really need to get the all over powders! They are brilliant! Definately, but which one? Can you tell me what color it comes out when worn.

Do you have picks of your Peony Pink gloss and lippie? I wanted those but wasn't sure of the colors!

I have pics, but I need downloading for dummies; I can't figure out how to add them to the post. If you pm me w/your email address, I'll send them to you.

Latest posts