Cypress, TX (Houston) CCO (Houston Premium Outlets)

Re: Houston (Cypress), TX CCO (Houston Premium Outlets)

I haven't brought any shadows there yet so I don't know how much it cost. They didn't have a really big selection the last time I was there. I just brought the Duo 187 and its amazing!

Jemma28

I just got back and hit the jackpot! $$$$$ later and I came home with

2 new full size brushes #129 and #249
Emote (backup)
2 Dazzleglasses (Ms. Fizz and Rags to Riches)
Fafi Eyes Quads #1 and #2
Heatherette Bonus Beat l/g
Metal X cream e/s in Metalblu
Femme Noir e/s
Blacktrack fluidline (backup)
Mac Makeup bag
Mac brush roll
Mac wipes

I think they had a super selection today.

airplane_girl

drools.gif
did they have anymore of the fafi quads left?

Jemma28

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
drools.gif
did they have anymore of the fafi quads left?

Yep, They had both quads.

Odelle

I trekked all the way out to Cypress from Clear Lake today. The Google and Outlet website didn't give very clear directions.

I thought it was on the southbound side of 290 and it was actually northbound, past a bunch of shopping centers and a housing development. I don't remember the exit, though. It's so far out they aren't numbered!

Anyway, I got to CCO and I wasn't too impressed with the selection. Almost nothing I had on my list to get was there. But, since I'm starting out with MAC, I really can't complain. I'll have to order online.

I got:
Rubenesque paint pot
Blacktrack fluidline
Sculpt and Shape Powder in Bone Beige/ Emphasize
Mac wipes

They had Rollickin' paint pot and Urgent! slimshine, which I should have bought while I was there. *grumble* Lousy self-discipline.

They still have both Fafi quads. I saw two Fafi compacts as well (blushes? I didn't really look that close) and some of the Antiquitease lipsticks.

Also, Mac wipes smell awesome! XD

TISH1124

Can you drive back before they close and get me Rubenesque p/p..If you leave now youshould be able to make it ...
th_LMAO.gif

airplane_girl

wow all the way from clear lake! I live up north and it still takes me about 30 min to get there.

so I went last week and they have tons of stuff IMO.
I bought
FAFI quad 1
Rollickin pp
moss scape pp
Nice Vice
pink lemonade lg
ciao Manhattan lg
love knot lg
stars n rockets

they have tons of brushes
l
ips- quiet a few these are some I remember
a couple of 3d
lip varnishes
heatherette lg sock hop and bonus beat
fafi lg squeeze it, totally it

eyeshadows-here are some to name a few
expensive pink, star violet, some mcqueens, evening aura, tete-a-tint, pen n pink, flashtrack, silver ring, knight divine

Paint pots-
bare study, rubenesque, fresco rose, delft, constructivist, greenstroke rollinkin, nice vice, girl friendly, cash flow, layin low, blackground, urgent

shadesticks- sharskin uhhh about 10 more but can't remember

both Fafi irridescent powder
fafi double eyeliner ( the one with purple)

pigments-
aire de blue
melon
sweet sienna ( I think thats how you call it)
viz a violet
violet
off the radar
provence
some tan one that had a slight hint of sparkle

lightscape msf

both fafi quads

colour forms lipsticks and palettes
last years holiday collection
items from last years couture collection
lashes- 2 from heatherette collection and other ones

two sets for like 25-30 dollars of liquid liners it was about 4 or 5 liners in a set

tons of blushes, and skin care stuff.

If you ask for something else in particular I might remember

airplane_girl

Hey Tish I will stop by the CCO on friday if you still want the rubenesque p/p. It's on my way to the dentist... I always have to find an excuse to go there
winks.gif
. I need to get some more p/p and brushes.
Anybody else want anything?

Jemma28

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
Hey Tish I will stop by the CCO on friday if you still want the rubenesque p/p. It's on my way to the dentist... I always have to find an excuse to go there
winks.gif
. I need to get some more p/p and brushes.
Anybody else want anything?

I would love it if you could pick up Rollikin pp! I could meet you to give you the money. I forgot to pick that up when I was there last week.

Pm me and we can work out the details.

Jill

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma28
I would love it if you could pick up Rollikin pp! I could meet you to give you the money. I forgot to pick that up when I was there last week.

Pm me and we can work out the details.

Jill

Jill get off my CP
nonono.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Yes I would love that and I will pay you right away...

Thanks so much!!

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Jill get off my CP
nonono.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Yes I would love that and I will pay you right away...

Thanks so much!!

lol your so funny.
choochoo.gif

sounds good.. pm with ya info

blondemafia76

Im supposed to head up there from Huffman sometime this week.. Lord I hope its worth it, hubs will be uber pissed if not, lol.

TISH1124

^^ He may be happier if you don't find much...I know my dh would...I have cost him a pretty penny this weekend

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ He may be happier if you don't find much...I know my dh would...I have cost him a pretty penny this weekend

iagree.gif
then you won't be tempted to want to go again!

blondemafia76

he knows better than to get mad that I spend, I spend my own! Im just dragging him along and if it's not worth it, then I will complain, hence making his life miserable. LOLOL. I guess I can console myself with the Coach store... Such a hard thing to do.. NOT.

Redz24

Didn't realise this thread existed till now.

Well I went a couple weeks ago while I was on holiday in Houston, Magnolia to be exact.

Went to the CCO and got 2 MAC pigments, Pearl Pink and *totally forgot*. I didn't realise that they just set the testers out and just picked up 2, my first time to a CCO.

Then went round the rest of the outlet and found a shop with NYX and spent $90 haha. Best money I'd spent I'd thought, but the look of death from my fiance was another thing lol.

Now being home I keep thinking of what I'm going to buy next time I'm over, and I've only been back a couple of weeks lol.

just0lovely

I went today! Not much of a selection with e/s but I do remember seeing:
Expensive Pink, Tete-A-Tint, Pen'N'Pink, Fertile, Dazzlelight, Coppering, Shore Leave
Paint Pots: Rubenesque, Girl Friendly, Fresco Rose, Otherworldly, Cash Flow, Nice Vice, Artifact, Layin Low, Perky, i cant remember the name - similar to artifact but more matte.
BRUSHES!! ALOT to choose from! 231,213,227,217,272,249,252,222,224,311,187,169,16 2, 194, 228,266,275, a face brush that looks like a paint brush, i cant remember the rest of the face brushes - i was mainly interested in the eye brushes..
They had Fafi Eyes 1 and 2. Alot of brush sets! even this year's holiday ones.
Pigments: Violet, Pink Pearl, Mauvement, Smoke Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz24
Didn't realise this thread existed till now.

Well I went a couple weeks ago while I was on holiday in Houston, Magnolia to be exact.

Went to the CCO and got 2 MAC pigments, Pearl Pink and *totally forgot*. I didn't realise that they just set the testers out and just picked up 2, my first time to a CCO.

Then went round the rest of the outlet and found a shop with NYX and spent $90 haha. Best money I'd spent I'd thought, but the look of death from my fiance was another thing lol.

Now being home I keep thinking of what I'm going to buy next time I'm over, and I've only been back a couple of weeks lol.

Do you remember what store you got the NYX from? I would really like to check it out. Thanks

blondemafia76

I went yesterday as well- she said they were stocking up that afternoon- but I couldnt go back! BOO!!!
But I did pick up
star violet e/s
rubenesqe & delft paint pots
pucker tendertone
antiquities plushglass collection
fafi pressed powder in belightful
black track & macroviolet fluidlines
pigment in gold rush

and they had really quite a few things, a ton of shadesticks, quite a few paint pots, they didnt have that many e/s when I was there yesterday (BOO!! I really wish I went in the afternoon), a really lot a lot alot of brushes and brush collections. They had the antiquities brushes and lip sticks, beauty powders, a few fuondations, a few piggies and a few glitters... all in all it was a good selection. I found a quicker way there from huffman via the beltway, so I will be going back.

The suck ass part was... and Im not even kidding girls, when I got home, I found my house Robbed. They stole everything of value, with the exceptions of our two computers (those monsters were tough to get out I imagine.) Our big screen, cameras, ipod, our GUNS (thats scary, what if they use them to shoot someone???). I even had to have our four wheelers re keyed because they stole the keys to that too. Im pretty ticked, and I did a great look with my new starviolet, Da bling, beautiful Iris, and Nylon.. BAH I couldnt take a pic bc THEY STOLE MY FLIPPIN CAMERA!!!!!!! Its really scary cause Im usually home and asleep then, I work overnights, so it scared me. They trashed my whole house.

But all in all, it just means now I have to console myself with more MAC from this houston CCO. YEHAW BABY!

airplane_girl

aww so sorry about your house
ssad.gif
. We are building a house on the otherside of the lake (humble area) so kind of close to you. I use the beltway 8 to get there as well then the 290 of course. Well I'm glad you were not dissapointed with the CCO.

Latest posts