Da Bling.....errrrr

MissMisah

Hi everyone!
So..I bought Da Bling e/s a little while ago. It seriously has just sat there and sat there and sat there. I have no clue what to do with it. Im afraid to use it...cuz I dont wanna look like a little girl playing with pink e/s!!

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to use this e/s??? I've done a search & ive checked that list online...
ssad.gif
help!!! (TIA!)

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisah
Hi everyone!
So..I bought Da Bling e/s a little while ago. It seriously has just sat there and sat there and sat there. I have no clue what to do with it. Im afraid to use it...cuz I dont wanna look like a little girl playing with pink e/s!!

Can anyone give me suggestions on how to use this e/s??? I've done a search & ive checked that list online...
ssad.gif
help!!! (TIA!)

some colors i like to use it with are knight divine/living pink/fuschia pigment/sunday best/pink freeze-not all at once...hope that helps a little,its a really nice color,i barley use it as well sadly...

Shawna

I love using it with browns. I use it all the time with coco, or chocolate brown. Satin taupe is nice with it too.

MissMisah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I love using it with browns. I use it all the time with coco, or chocolate brown. Satin taupe is nice with it too.

do u use browns for lid or crease? yesterday -- i used it on the lid...and then mixed embark w/ flirty number. it was such a horrible, icky look (IMO) ...and I went to MAC..and the MA complimented on it! ewwww! hahahahaha

Shavwi

I rarely ever use mine, but when I do, I use it on the lid with a dark purple in the crease and make a smoky purple eye and it usually looks very nice.

Ambi

I use it with Sketch and Star Violet mostly, it's nice with Beauty Marked too.

Shawna

I like to use it on the center of the eye, with the brown sort of wrapped around so it is in the crease and inner eye. Hard to explain, but it tones down the pink and looks really nice. If you can find the thunder look from the thunder quad, same idea but with brown instead of sketch.

BlahWah

Steamy on lower 1/3 of the lid, heavier along the lash line, fading up to Da Bling with Budding Beauty lightly in crease and/or outer v.

Also looks good w/ Mancatcher!