Daily Face + Butterfly Eye - 8/13/07

La Ilusion

Do you ever have a day when one look is not enough?

Face #1 - Moody Neutral

Face:
Studio Tech - NC43
Studio Fix - NC42
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
Powder Blush - Mocha

Eyes:
Paint - Bare Canvas (as base)
Eyeshadow - Vex
Eyeshadow - Moth Brown
Maybelline Ultra Line - Black
Maybelline Define-a-Lash - Very Black

Lips:
Liner - Chestnut
Maybelline Lip Polish - Mauvie Star

Face13aug07.jpg

And a close-up of the eyes...
Eyes13aug07.jpg

Face #2 - Butterfly Eye

Face:
Studio Mist Foundation - Dark
Studio Tech - NC43
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
Powder Blush - Sunbasque

Eyes:
Paint - Bare Canvas (as base)
Eyeshadow - Shimmermoss
Eyeshadow - Jewel Blue
Eyeshadow - Plumage
Eyeshadow - Juxt
L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo - Reckless (only the lighter color)
Maybelline Ultra Line - Black
Maybelline Define-a-Lash - Very Black

Lips:
Lipglass - Revealing
Lustreglass - Beaux

2ndFace13aug07b.jpg

2ndFace13aug07.jpg

Detail images of eyes...
2ndEyes13aug07.jpg

2ndRightEye13aug07.jpg

user79

I like how you labeled the pictures, make it very clear what you used where.
smiles.gif

Have you considered using a product to groom your eyebrows? There are some great tutorials in the Tutorial section for how to do that. It would really give a nice framing to your eyes.
smiles.gif

La Ilusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I like how you labeled the pictures, make it very clear what you used where.
smiles.gif

Have you considered using a product to groom your eyebrows? There are some great tutorials in the Tutorial section for how to do that. It would really give a nice framing to your eyes.
smiles.gif

I haven't learned how to do the brows yet. I guess I shouldn't post any more photos until I do.
ssad.gif

entipy

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Ilusion
I haven't learned how to do the brows yet. I guess I shouldn't post any more photos until I do.
ssad.gif

Oh, don't stop posting!!!!
smiles.gif
I never did my brows until I came here and started posting pics. Now I'm glad I did!
greengrin.gif
It really does make my eyes look much better.

I really love the colors in that second look, and your lips in the first look are just awesome!!

makeba

You have a beautiful face. So shaping your eyebrows would make you even more stunning. You have a beautiful arch to work with!!! It would frame your face even better and let your eyes and makeup stand out more!!!!
Keep them coming!!!!!!

La Ilusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
You have a beautiful face. So shaping your eyebrows would make you even more stunning. You have a beautiful arch to work with!!! It would frame your face even better and let your eyes and makeup stand out more!!!!
Keep them coming!!!!!!

That's really nice of you.
smiles.gif
I appreciate it. I have been feeling totally ugmo all day because of what's been pointed out about my eyebrows!
But it's not that I've never shaped my brows; I just haven't done them in a few weeks because I've been busy. (Previous shaping is the only reason I have a discernable arch to work with. You should see them in their totally natural state -- even scarier than what you see here!) When I said I hadn't learned to do the brows, I meant I hadn't learned how to use brow pencil or powder or gel to fill them in when they're shaped.

yummy411

i love the labels... and yes do continue to post. if i didn't post when i couldn't get my brows right, or b/c of a zit, or even b/c of my hair... i would never post! thanks for sharing!

kimmy

i really like the eyes in the second look, i would have never thought of putting those colours together but hot damn they look good!

Latest posts