Daily Face Conditioning????

trammie

Okay so as of right now I'm only using cleansers and moisturizers. I've been alternating between ProActiv cleanser and Clearasil daily scrub, and then use MAC's MoistureLush. However I feel like I need to start toning again. Any rec's for good toners? I've used ProActiv's in the past but it can be a little drying. I have combination skin so I usually get dry around the nose area. Like really dry. Any rec's for good cleansers and moisturizers are appreciated as well =) Thanks!

erine1881

since you're already using moisturelush (which is great for really dry skin), try mac's cremewash. i love it! and you won't need a toner since all of mac's skincare is pH balanced, there's no need for one. besides, they don't make one anyway, lol! so, that'll cut down one product that you won't need.

MAKExMExUP

Clinique's Mild Clarifying Lotion works great! No dryness or tightening at all.. just cleanses and softens your skin like a baby's butt. Just be careful to get the Clarifying one only, not the Clarifying #2 or whatever since according Makeupalley it's not that great

Myosotis

Dermalogica's Multi-Active Toner. I also use it during the day to freshen up if my skin is a little dull and dry.

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
since you're already using moisturelush (which is great for really dry skin), try mac's cremewash. i love it!

I love the cremewash as well- it's GREATTT for removing make up, without stripping your skin dry! I use studio moisture cream, which is one step down from moisturelush too...

Latest posts