Dallas Pro Store!

Jillith

In Northpark Mall we have a freestanding MAC store. I visited today to check out the new colors and they told me that they are turning pro! Everything is expected to be in place by summertime, like July. So excited! *happy dance*
fluffy.gif

Krystle

I heard that Dallas was getting one!!!! Thats getting closer to Missouri
greengrin.gif
That rocks for you!!!!

ladybugz07

Oh my gosh!!! That's makes me so happy... It's actually w/in driving distance, plus I'm going to Texas in August. Woohoo!!! Thanks for the info.

laceymeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeshadowfreak
Lucky for you!

I still think it stinks that Chicago doesn't have a pro store
ssad.gif

i totally agree. i think it's crazy, especially with the logic i was given that it has to do with how much professional make-up is done. there's so much theatre, etc. done here. boo.

Jessica

we should have a Specktra get together after the opening and meet the follow MAC addicts in the Texas/Ark/Okla region.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica
we should have a Specktra get together after the opening and meet the follow MAC addicts in the Texas/Ark/Okla region.

Count me in!!! : )

Jillith

I'm down with a get together! There is lots of other great makeup shopping at that mall: sephora, neiman marcus, aveda, etc.

I'll try to remember to keep y'all posted about the transistion. All in know is it is supposed to happen around July.
greengrin.gif