Danity Kane's "Show Stopper"

mzcelaneous

So, has anyone heard this song? I'm not big on pop music or sythesized beats, but I like it. Very catchy and sounds like somethin' I'd bump really loud in my car
lol.gif

BTW, Danity Kane is the name of the group of girls from MTV's Making The Band 3.

919169293_l.jpg

Listen to the song @ myspace.com/danitykane

turquesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
i just wanted to comment that i think Danity Kane is a stupid name. LOL

I totally agree

mzcelaneous

Quote:
i just wanted to comment that i think Danity Kane is a stupid name. LOL

lol.gif
The first few times I glanced at their name I was thought they were "Dainty Cake"...you know, like the lipstick from MAC's High Tea collection
lmao.gif

IslandGirl77

I think the song is ok. That name is kinda lame. I dont' know why Diddy keep thinking he gonna make some superstars. LOL

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Yeah i just went to listen to it.. I dont really like it. It kind of lags.. and yes The name is stupid. . At first I thought they were saying "dani cane" then i thought it was" Vanity Came" and then i finally realized it was Danity Cane" what the hell is that supposed to mean?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
....... I dont' know why Diddy keep thinking he gonna make some superstars. LOL

Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
lol.gif
The first few times I glanced at their name I was thought they were "Dainty Cake"...you know, like the lipstick from MAC's High Tea collection
lmao.gif

Me too. Dainty Cake would have been a better name!
smiles.gif

SChotgurrl

Sheesh I guess I'm the only one who likes them
ssad.gif
I don't get the name either...even Lori Anne was like "What does Danity Kane mean?" But I think they're rather talented and I'll probably buy their album...oh well guess I'm a lame-O!!!

laurenmo88

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
ssad.gif
I don't get the name either...even Lori Anne was like "What does Danity Kane mean?" But I think they're rather talented and I'll probably buy their album...oh well guess I'm a lame-O!!!

no way! i like them a lot too
smiles.gif
so if no one likes them we are lame together, i love aundrea she's so adorable and a voice like christina!

hyperRealGurl

I wont lie I DO ... watch the show, but the song for the video theu did was major retarted, the hook is awful.... im wondering who in the world is writing their songs, and im sure they could have came up with a better name for the group too. "Danity Kane" is a super hero character one of the gurls sketched" thats how they came up with the name, kinda off beat if u ask me. i hope they get better song writers b/c all the gurls can blow its just the songs thats making the group sound awful

mzcelaneous

Quote:
ssad.gif

Hey, I must be lame too cause I like them and their new song. The name aint all that great, but I'll probably buy the album too
winks.gif

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Hey, I must be lame too cause I like them and their new song. The name aint all that great, but I'll probably buy the album too
winks.gif

LOL, i love the band, only because I'm a corny girl who TIVO's EVERYTHING, lol, I always look at the name and think of big Daddy Kane.

BinkysBaby

Quote:
ssad.gif

I'm with you. I bought the last MTB album and I'll get this one too. The name sucks and when Dawn explains how it was derived, it sounds even more stupid. They could have selected a better single.

Kinda sorta off subject....why is D. Woods always tripping on her weight and she's not even fat or close to it?

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
I wont lie I DO ... watch the show, but the song for the video theu did was major retarted, the hook is awful.... im wondering who in the world is writing their songs, and im sure they could have came up with a better name for the group too. "Danity Kane" is a super hero character one of the gurls sketched" thats how they came up with the name, kinda off beat if u ask me. i hope they get better song writers b/c all the gurls can blow its just the songs thats making the group sound awful

i think the song they sing for the opening credits to the show is much better than showstoppin. we show show stopping. LOL

i like aundrea though!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
i think the song they sing for the opening credits to the show is much better than showstoppin. we show show stopping. LOL

i like aundrea though!

i agree with u on that one, but the "Showstoppin" song i just dont get i was ready to hear something crunk waiting for the hook, then when i finally heard it.... this was my thought... "WTF" ..... is..... this.....

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
Kinda sorta off subject....why is D. Woods always tripping on her weight and she's not even fat or close to it?

Hello?! That's what I was sayin! She is not even fat!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
I always look at the name and think of big Daddy Kane.

Danity Kane, Dainty Cake, big Daddy Kane...same thing. LOL
lmao.gif