Danse Dupes?!

j_absinthe

My interest in MAC collections began after Danse, so I basically missed out on it. I've since been able to get Lightscapade and Glissade, as well as Rondelle (in the Gentle Fume quad).

I'm not really looking to track down the rest of the collection as a lot of it seems to be pretty dupable. SO, this is where I could use the help!

I'm especially interested in dupes for Jete, Rite of Spring, and Curtsy. Any brand will do, it doesn't have to be MAC.

Also, if anyone has any idea where I'd be able to find a blush dupe for Glissade, it'd also be really appreciated. I have it, but find that it's usually much to glittery to work with.

Thanks in advance!

purrtykitty

Blooming looks a lot like Glissade, at least on me...and I'm NW 15 for reference. I top Blooming with Glissade for a little extra somthin'.

Kayteuk

I am crazy about this collection i love love love it!! I will have a look through my collection tonight and send u a PM with the dupes in due course as i am moving currently!!

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Blooming looks a lot like Glissade, at least on me...and I'm NW 15 for reference. I top Blooming with Glissade for a little extra somthin'.

Thanks, I'll definitely have to see if the PRO store has anymore left for me to check out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
I am crazy about this collection i love love love it!! I will have a look through my collection tonight and send u a PM with the dupes in due course as i am moving currently!!

Wow, that would be awesome. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Jete is a near exact match of Jest, just a little bit less frosty.

Jete is the less frostier of the two? It's not overly frosty, is it?

ALSO, if anyone has any Danse face charts, that'd be awesome as well!