danse in the uk?

sparkler

so i've tried searching, and i've had a looksie through most of the danse threads...and i can't find what i'm looking for.

when is danse out in the uk? or is it out already? or is it a us exclusive? it's just that i have to travel an hour to get to a mac shop, and with this darn cold that i have right now i ain't going anywhere!

so is it out already in uk stores, or if anyone knows when it'll be up on the website i will be muchly grateful!

m4dswine

I think the original date was supposed to be Jan 4th. But the Jewelescent collection came out early, so who knows. Apparently the stores have danse ready to go, so I say give your nearest store a ring and ask them.

anamarta

It's here :) I went to the pro store in SoHo yesterday and they already had Danse! I bought a couple of things, but I'm going back today for more... I'm loving the msf's, never tried them befoire buit they are really amazing! I don't know abouth the counters though, do they get it later than the pro stores? But it's definetly worth to call them.

Glitziegal

Does anyone know if we are getting the coleurs de corps quad, and if so is it a partnered location exclusive.

TIA
smiles.gif

miss_amy

I can confirm that Glasgow HoF have it on sale already. They are always quick! They had Jewellescent out a week early too.

Glitziegal - I'll be going tomorrow to haul Danse so I will let you know
smiles.gif

amy_forster

I haven't seen thhe quad in my local store and I went yesterday. I think its a partnered exclusive to be honest!

miss_amy

Got my Lightscapade today! YEY! It's everything I wanted it to be and more
smiles.gif

Glitziegal - no quad in HoF, so looks like it is a partnered exclusive. Sad!
ssad.gif

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_amy
Got my Lightscapade today! YEY! It's everything I wanted it to be and more
smiles.gif

Glitziegal - no quad in HoF, so looks like it is a partnered exclusive. Sad!
ssad.gif

Oh poo. Thanks for the info though. Looks like I'll have to wait for one to come on
ebay.gif
at the right price.

Sarah

For those who have seen Danse at there local counters, is there any sign of postcards? they never have them when I go
ssad.gif