Danse Release Party

DaizyDeath

So i just got invited to the danse release party my ma told me that everyones going to be dressed up like ballet dancers in tutu's haha
supposidly the danse party is only going to be going on in 3 places in the united states, dallas, las vegas and new york... their going to be flying in some famous makeup artists the party is going to be on 2 days friday and saturday at the dallas location and only 200 people per day are going to be put on the list.

eeek im excited since ive never had a chance to go to any release partys before and im definitly buying the msf's thats a for shure ill have to see what else i can spot!

Has anybody been to a mac party? do you need to have your id ready for when you come through the door and they check your name or do you just tell them your name and get let in?

[to the mods if this is in the wrong place sorry feel free to merge and delete as needed]

giz2000

Make sure you take your invite (or call a few days before and confirm that your name is on the list)...have a wonderful time!

DaizyDeath

yeah i never recieved an invite my name was put on the list she also said she or someone else would call a few days before to remind me but im planning on calling to confirm anyways.

depecher

I really don't see why Los Angeles isn't on this list too. I understand why Las Vegas and New York are on the list, but Dallas??

Yeah, I am sure I probably will catch a lot of flack for that but I just don't get why LA, or even San Francisco was left out.

DaizyDeath

i know i was thinking the same thing i just moved to dallas from san franscisco and i was like wha? no california party haha

but youd be surprised the dallas women are very serious about their makeup and shopping much more so then californians and i was born in LA so ive seen shopping but nothing like here... so i can see why in a way also one of the worlds largest air ports is only 15 miles away from the location.

MiCHiE

Yeah, these people go hard in Northpark Center, spending their asses off.....MAC rocks and rolls on the weekend.

mzreyes

no party for frisco?!!! this is an outrage
ssad.gif

bebs

no party in la... well hmph well all the more reason to go to vegas again I guess

DaizyDeath

o yeah im def taking my video camera and regular camera
dont worry youll be bombarded with pictures of the party + me at the party hahah