Dark acne scars-HELP!!

Flames.Fan

Hey everyone

Ok my skin isnt bad but in some random places(middle of cheek, middle of forhead , chin, and side of my nose)
there are dark brown acne scars
now i need amkeup that can cover them without looking caked on
i would want it to be very natural looking.
(I was thinking about only putting cover up where the marks are?therfore i would need something that blends very well and conceals well?)
And please anything from sephora abut uunder 30 dollars please!
Please help!
Thank you

rouquinne

don't put more makeup over the spots - you need to get a lightening product and put it only on the spots themselves.

Sephora has something called Rx for Brown Skin Naturally Flawless Advanced Botanical Brightener for $34. the Clarins Bright Plus On-the-Spot Corrector is $31.

Flames.Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
don't put more makeup over the spots - you need to get a lightening product and put it only on the spots themselves.

Sephora has something called Rx for Brown Skin Naturally Flawless Advanced Botanical Brightener for $34. the Clarins Bright Plus On-the-Spot Corrector is $31.

I already have something like that from the dermatolgist..and its fades with time..
i just need to cover them up meanwhile.

j_absinthe

How about Studio Finish by MAC? I know it's not Sephora, but it's effective (at least in my experience.)

REYNALD0C

Hmm I have the same problem right now! Haha thanks for the thread!

Do you think itll look right if you use it alone? Or do you have to put some kinda powder on top to even it out?

j_absinthe

Man, I used Dermablend once and the next day I was breaking out like crazy! Not saying that it doesn't give great coverage-everyone's skin is different-but I just had such a bad experience afterwards.

chocodcocoa

I use studio finish to cover up the brown n reddish scars on the sides of my cheeks =)
I just dab them on the spots with my concealer brush, blend the edges reaaaaally well n then do mineral veil all over. I've also noticed that the scars are fading... maybe from the spf?