Dark and sun spots product?

mosha010

Anyone has any tips (both organic and brand name ideas I'm willing to try..) for dark spots..!? Bf had a tubing (yup tubing) accident recently and had a red scar on his face that turned dark with the sun... So he's having an epi of "I don't want to freak out but I now look like a pirate which might be awesome but secretly worried about"... And I also want to use it for some old acne spots (I pick ! Don't judge :( ) anyway... Any suggestions ?

Esthylove

Picking can be a cause of your scars. Control Corrective has a lightening serum that will help with the lightening. You can also try putting vitamin E oil on it before you buy something expensive. To avoid it getting darker always put an SPF on before going out in the sun.

User38

Ty ! I got the vitamin e oil. Going to start using it for that
vitamin E is good.. but vit C is better imo.. also, can you get a hold of some Retin A.. that really works on lightening scars. Also, anything with salicylic acid will work on dark spots.. (this is Bert speaking.. lol)

in the meantime, use some neosporin too.. it helps with scarring... just a dab and rub -- or as I have told Naynadine.. maaassaggeeeeee

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Ty ! I got the vitamin e oil. Going to start using it for that

vitamin E is good.. but vit C is better imo.. also, can you get a hold of some Retin A.. that really works on lightening scars. Also, anything with salicylic acid will work on dark spots.. (this is Bert speaking.. lol)

in the meantime, use some neosporin too.. it helps with scarring... just a dab and rub -- or as I have told Naynadine.. maaassaggeeeeee
VIt C huh!? I'm going to look I to these Ty lovelies !

Latest posts