Dark Angel and Goddess photoshoot. Need HELP!!

new-xero

I am the MUA for a photo-shoot on Sunday and Monday. The 3 themes are Dark Angel, Goddess, and Isolation Through Technology. I don't even know where to begin for Isolation Through Technology, so I'm gonna speak to the photographer about that one. I have a few ideas for the other 2 themes, but I'm getting stuck. For Dark Angel I'm thinking smokey black and red. Long red and black lashes http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/11882 , and either a super wet look nude lip, or a deep red lip. My husband thinks I should do smoky black and electric blue. The model is wearing all black so my color options are pretty open.
For the goddess I'm thinking pearly whites and golds. High cheek bones and lots of shimmer. I don't know what the model will be wearing yet.
I'm pretty stuck at that, though. Any ideas or advice would be awesome!

OfficerJenny

For the Goddess I would do intensely bronzed skin, super highlighted cheeks. Sculpt the eyes but make them as nude looking as possible. Use bronzer to define them, with a light shimmery one all over lid and brow bone. Give the brows a strong arch.

Dark Angel I would keep the skin pretty basic and matte, with a light fleshy blush. Super dark dark eyes, I would try using some hard angle for it, instead of making it smudgey, but that's just me. And a vampy red lip.

Isolation through technology I don't even know what that means o_o

HeatherLouWho

So here is what I picture when you say isolation through technology. I see someone whose skin has the color and sheen of a mannequin. Slightly gray skin from the fluorescent lights, and very muted grey tones overall. I guess I just think of someone chained to their computer with a blank stare.

Of course, they could be thinking of two bimbettes sitting across from each other in a bistro texting someone else.

Lambchop

The other ones I think you have good ideas for. Isolation through technology I would think almost a dead look. Since if you were isolated by technology you would probably be in your house away from the sun and reality itself.