Dark Desire

Mien

Hi Everyone,

I did this a little while ago for a birthday party of a friend. I felt like doing something dark and came across MAC's Forest Green. I've mostly used it in green looks as the darkest color on the outer corner, with limes and bright green on the lid. But it's such a gorgeous color I felt it deserved a bigger role in this look.

After trying Forest Green p/g on my hand over a couple of bases I decided to go with a green Pearl Glide Liner with blue sparkles: Bankroll.

So I applied that on my entire lid to just over the crease where I blended it with a dark purple e/s. I then added Forest Green on the entire lid, leaving a bit of space for a silver color in the inner corners. I lined the inner rims and bottom lashline w/ Bankroll. A very thin line of black liquid liner was applied along the very outer part of the upper lashline to accentuate the lashes.

27-02009.jpg
27-02010.jpg

27-02047.jpg
27-02048.jpg

Eyes:
Hema e/s base
MAC "Bankroll" pg/l
MAC "Shadowy Lady" e/s
MAC "Forest Green" p/g
MAC "Medallion" e/s
MAC "Yoghurt" e/s
Hema "black" l/l

Cheecks:
MAC "Alpha Girl" b/p
Smashbox "Film" blush

Lips:
Missha "Beige" Auto l/l
MAC "Lolipop Loving" l/s
MAC "Pastel Emotion" l/g
MAC "Cult Fave" l/g

27-02007.jpg

27-02039-1.jpg

27-02041.jpg

In the end it was quite a quick look w/ not that many products but I felt like the impact was there non the less, mostly because of the cool effect of Forest Green over Bankroll, super pretty and a little mysterious IRL, too bad the pics don't do it justice. If you have the two you should really give it a try and see for yourself.
yahoo.gif

Anyway, thank you so much for peeking in and let me know what you think of this look!

xx Mien.

Latest posts