dark, dramatic cat eye :)

Tahti

Oh my god, You are so amazingly GORGEOUS ;O I want you to do my makeup and make me look as hot as you, you look so perfect and glamourous!
Everything about this look is flawless, you've got amazing talent... Would you do a tutorial...?
heart.gif

(if you can't tell, I love this FOTD... lol...)

mistella

aw thank you everyone
smiles.gif
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
Oh my god, You are so amazingly GORGEOUS ;O I want you to do my makeup and make me look as hot as you, you look so perfect and glamourous!
Everything about this look is flawless, you've got amazing talent... Would you do a tutorial...?
heart.gif

(if you can't tell, I love this FOTD... lol...)

thank you
smiles.gif
ive never made a tutorial before and this look might take forever to do a tutorial for but ive been thinking of making one soon for cheeks/contouring
smiles.gif

tigerkutiie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
aw thank you everyone
smiles.gif
!

thank you
smiles.gif
ive never made a tutorial before and this look might take forever to do a tutorial for but ive been thinking of making one soon for cheeks/contouring
smiles.gif

i would be so happy if you did. btw, your makeup is flawless!! i really love it! i hope to see more from you. :]

xsnowwhite

I loveee it! I esp. love how you do your blush that would be fabulous if you made a tutorial on how you do that
smiles.gif

swedishlina

This is absolutely beautiful. Would really love the tutorial for this look as well. It is just perfect and I would really love to do this look. Thank you for sharing with us.

moonlit

I am so happy to see your fotd!!! Your makeup is flawless and you look like you just stepped out of vogue magazine.. PLEASE do a tut for specktra girls
smiles.gif
I would love to do makeup like you do.. ps : the lip colour is gorgeous

Latest posts