~Dark edge of eyepopping love~

melliquor

I have been caught up with COC for the last few days. We don't get it over hear for about another 10 days but I really wanted to do the autumn look and see if I can dupe Tempting quad... I need to do something because I have so much on my list for COC.

I so love this look I did today and have fallen in love with dark lips. At first, I didn't think that I could pull it off because I am so light but it looks fab. I will be wearing dark lips all winter. LOL. Please excuse the lips... they are so dry and chapped right now.

Please give me an suggestions or comments for improvement (please be gentle). All Mac unless otherwise stated. Thanks for looking.

Face
Select Moisturecover NC15
Fab Blush
Pleasureflush MSF

Eyes
Eyepopping e/s
Tempting e/s
Dark Edge e/s
Ricepaper e/s
Feline k/p
Graphblack t/l
Max Factor Masterpiece Mac Mascara

Lips
Classic Dame mattene
Pop Mode l/g

006-7.jpg

007-6.jpg

009-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

Danapotter

Love the look! The lip color suits you so well....the perfect red for you! Just a little CC, I would have blended out the crease color a little more, I feel like it contrasts too much, but otherwise you have an amazing look!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danapotter
Love the look! The lip color suits you so well....the perfect red for you! Just a little CC, I would have blended out the crease color a little more, I feel like it contrasts too much, but otherwise you have an amazing look!

Thanks for the CC... This is the first time I have tried 2 colours in my crease. I can do lots on my lid and crease but had a little trouble with this. I thought I needed a little more blending. Will def try it next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
This is a great Fall look for you! Your glasses are so cute & the red lips look perfect
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Great look! I am glad to see that there are some dupes for the quad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai322
Beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
I like this. I think the eyeliner looks great and makes your eyes pop.

Thanks girlies for all of your comments... i was so unsure of the red but love the lippie. I can't wait to get some of the CoC lippies.

nunu

i love the lips, you can easily dupe the quad! maybe if you put a green base then eyepopping would look more bright. Like chateruse paint, lucky jade shadestick or pharoah paint pot! And save the money for the lipstciks that are coming out with this collection
smiles.gif

great look!

Latest posts