Darker skin and scleras

lafemmenoir

Help!
I'm playing with my stash and getting really wicked now that I have bought every camera and photog book to post some pics and spice up my blog, but I hate my photos cos my eyes look dead. I love having brown eyes but my sclera (whites of the eyes) make me look jaundice and I don't even know how to photoshop. Please offer suggestions so I don't look like a hot high mess and embarrass meself.
cry.gif

iadoremac

do your scleras look like that naturally or just in pics because if thats how they look in real life i suggest you get visine eye drops had that problem a few yrs ago but now mine are pearly white. But if its just pics then i dont know

lafemmenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
do your scleras look like that naturally or just in pics because if thats how they look in real life i suggest you get visine eye drops had that problem a few yrs ago but now mine are pearly white. But if its just pics then i dont know

It's off white all the time. Like I'm jaundice? But nothing is wrong with my health. Maybe it's genetic but I've been observing other dark skinned women, and their scleras are not white as well. I'll try the Visine for pearliness too! Thanks!

Prototype83

There's a few things you can do....
-try either a detox or oil pulling, they both help make the eyes whiter. I would do my research before attempting though.
-taking milk thistle, you can find it at a health store.
- make sure you're getting enough water in your diet.

TISH1124

Looking at mine...I don't think they appear white either...but never looked at others to see the difference..I will have to pay attention

lafemmenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
-try either a detox or oil pulling, they both help make the eyes whiter. I would do my research before attempting though.

Thanks love, will research it, it's amazing how critical I have gotten on my appearance since aquiring a camera to post in the FOTDs, thank you so much!

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83

My mom swears by oil pulling... My scleras aren't white either. Maybe I should try it.