david blaine

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Well I'm not Chelly but I can help you out!
smiles.gif

He wanted to set a new World Record for holding the breath under water for 9 minutes.
After 6,5 minutes he had some cramps and two assistants had to go into the water! One to keep his mouth and nose shut, so he doesn't get any water in his lungs and the other one to open the chains on his feet! Then they could get him out and into a hospital!

Thanks hon!

I understand he wants to push the boundaries of human physiological capabilities, but giving some of us nightmares is not the way to do it
smiles.gif
he doesn't freak me out as such but it does make you worry... he must also be uninsurable as a result!

Good old fashioned magic tricks do it for me
smiles.gif
making coins disappear, rabbits being pulled out of hats, heh heh.

In Melbourne city, we had a band in a bubble for a month, but it was basically just a spot to live while they worked on their recent album, and everyone could gawk except when doing the nature stuff/showering. That was way more fun to watch.

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamDazzled
I think he's SEXXAAAYY. ok! his hands did look gross...but they'll be back to normal soon lol

oo so do i!!! my friend saw him once in london and she got him 2 sign her copy of his book and then he was like here "u go V watch this" so he signs it and hands it back to her, she opened it and there was a £50 note in there. i wish i went
blush-anim-cl.gif

Latest posts