Dazzle Lash Buy 2 Get 1 FREE

Cocopuff

Attachment 7152

I went to Nordstrom today with absolutely NO INTENTION of buying from the MAC counter, when I saw a lovely sign that said, Buy any 2 mascaras and Get 1 Free. I had not thought about getting any mascara, but was drawn over to check out the Dazzle Lash. The MA at the counter was doing a makeover and used it on her customer. Well...needless to say that was enough for me and now I sit at home with 3 mascaras!!!! I have no idea how long this special is going to be on. I looked on the Nordstrom website and did not see it.

mac_addict.gif

TISH1124

Wow great deal once you average the cost out over 3 mascaras...I am so stuck on the Zoomlash...Let me know how it works for you...

coachkitten

Wow MAC never has sales like this. Now if they would just do this with eye shadows. A girl can dream can't she!?!
smiles.gif

bella1342

That's cool. MAC's probably pissed at Nordstrom though... because MAC never has sales and Nordstrom's been doing them.

Cocopuff

I do not think that it was specific to MAC only. I think this was just a Nordstrom sale and you could purchase ANY mascaras from any line

coachkitten

Someone said in the dazzleglass thread that their Macy's had this deal as well. It is about time MAC gives us regular people a discount.

susu

hehe. in austria some mac-counters are part of a store-chain called marionnaud. and on the 22th of november there'll be anything 22% off - I'll buy some brushes... and things that have been on my list for ages
greengrin.gif

pinktraits

Grr, I went to Nordies today and didn't see a sign for this. Has it ended or does my MAC counter just bite? (if my MAC counter just bites I might have to bribe someone to do a shopping trip for me as this is a fantastic deal)

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocopuff
I do not think that it was specific to MAC only. I think this was just a Nordstrom sale and you could purchase ANY mascaras from any line

Man oh man, I was hoping that it would include Shiseido since they carry my favorite mascara!

Do you think maybe these recent sales in cosmetics has to do with that one court case about cosmetics all having the same price?

Cocopuff

I must be late cause I never heard of any court case? Do tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Man oh man, I was hoping that it would include Shiseido since they carry my favorite mascara!

Do you think maybe these recent sales in cosmetics has to do with that one court case about cosmetics all having the same price?

Cocopuff

Well hopefully they will have something else soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Aw, so it turns out the sale was only for the weekend, and it included all brands, not just MAC.

ssad.gif

seabird

Quote:
Originally Posted by susü
hehe. in austria some mac-counters are part of a store-chain called marionnaud. and on the 22th of november there'll be anything 22% off - I'll buy some brushes... and things that have been on my list for ages
greengrin.gif

in england my mac counter is in a debenhams department store, and occasionally they will have 20% off anything in the store or say, all beauty ranges and this includes the mac and any other beauty counter too (includes high end such as dior, benefit, chanel, clinique, givenchy etc)

TamiChoi

I think the Sale in Nordstroms started last week where I'm at. up to 40% sale!
th_drool.gif
too bad I have no $ to spend! I did hear of the buying 2 get one free thing.

Latest posts