D'Bohemia on the Web

agent_skullhead

Just Wanted to let you guys know that the shadows and pigments (I didn't check for the other stuff) are up on the MAC website. I haven't tried to order yet, but they're all in my bag!
thmbup.gif

PrettyKitty

Why they always put it on the web 2 days before the release date? And when I try to order with the Pro #, its not available. Grrr!

midnightlouise

Thanks! I've been stalking the site all day but I went to get the kids lunch & they snuck it in on me lol!

Edited to say I bought too much, and I posted it in the latest hauls thread if anyone's interested
greengrin.gif
Thanks! Also the color stories are listed under collections now.....yay!

Alex

Thanks for the heads up! It's good to know I'm not the only one sitting in front of the computer hitting refresh
smiles.gif

I'm goin to an event at the Bay tonight and I'm hoping they'll have the new stuff out a couple days early - fingers crossed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Why they always put it on the web 2 days before the release date? And when I try to order with the Pro #, its not available. Grrr!

So we can't order for another two days, correct??

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_skullhead
Just Wanted to let you guys know that the shadows and pigments (I didn't check for the other stuff) are up on the MAC website. I haven't tried to order yet, but they're all in my bag!
thmbup.gif

awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!! I am ordering tonight!!!! I'm a online mac girl due to location issues of being over 5 hours from the nearest mac counter. YAY YAY!! I thought I wouldn't make it until thursday.
icon_bump.gif