De-lurking after a couple of years!

pond23

Hi everyone!

I have finally de-lurked after following threads on this site for several years. Eek! I guess I am a bit shy.
sigh.gif

I have been obsessed with makeup since I was a freshman in college, so for approximately a decade. MAC was my first love. It is still one of my favorite brands, along with: Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Nars, MUFE, etc. I am a mauve lippie ho. LOL!

I love makeup because it is my only creative outlet. I am good with numbers and details, not with music, art or writing.

I have just started to venture into Edward Bess. So far I have tried the lipstick which has a fabulous texture.

I am a MAC NC15, Chanel 0.5 / 1.0.

I love, love, love this website! It is a great antidote to all of life's stresses and ups and downs.

Stephanie

Soul Unique

Hey there Stephanie!!

congrat.gif

On finally introducing yourself after all this time!!!

Welcome back on board and enjoy the forums in totality now!!!

LittleMaryJane

Hi Stephanie... Glad you finally posted! I guess I don't need to welcome you if you've been here for several years now :)

pond23

Thank you so much for the warm welcome mmarlbo, Soul Unique, and LittleMaryJane!
heart2.gif
I am so excited to finally fully participate in the forums!
pompom.gif

pond23

Thank you very much for the warm welcomes mmarlbo, Soul Unique, LittleMaryJane and LMD84!
heart2.gif

I am very excited to finally be posting on Specktra, my favorite beauty website!
cheerleader.gif