Deals n Steals - what is Specktra playing at?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Just been looking at the Deals n Steals forum and this is the 1st recommendation I looked at http://www.specktra.net/forum/f299/m...0/#post1773592

How do they choose these bargains? Recommending a fake palette is just plain silly.

Julie
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
words fail me ...that is kinda shameless
I abs detest these fake CREAM 12 eyeshadows palettes !
Mods since when we recommend on here fake MAC
th_confused_new.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Did I do something wrong??

I can't get into that section??
th_dunno.gif

Collector hiya,... i was able to acess this page a while ago...when i tried just now a message comes up that i do not have permission blah blah
th_confused_new.gif

Weird..

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I'm blocked too but I don't miss it. It's odd it's blocked off but maybe Ebay got pissed we send reports so often. xD

Oops - I'm blocked too now. I did report the thread so perhaps the section is being reviewed?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
If you would have seen the rant I had on one of those things, you would have laughed but I still had access. I hope they review it but I don't know if Specktra can remove that feature or not. I love you for reporting it though....some newer member might think those are Specktra recommendations and dun dun dun post the fakes they get here. Vote #2 that it suckish much.
oh.gif
)

Lol Linn, i adore the way americanas speaka ze english"suckish much"
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

RedRibbon

I noticed the bot the other day and thought it was great that Specktra scoped out authentic MAC but it seems a shame if the bot pics up fake MAC.

Janice

Since I set it up so long ago, the search string used to feed the eBay content into that forum could certainly be tweaked. Basically it uses a search string, just as you would use to search for products on eBay, to pull auctions into that forum. There is a disclaimer on the forum just as in the CB forum. I will add additional clarification to the forum language that is it NOT Specktra endorsed auctions or sellers. Thanks for talking about your concerns though, I def take them into consideration when we reformat forums periodically.