Dear Anna Nicole's family, beaus, media whatnot- Please just let the woman DIE. r.o

Hawkeye

ok i just read on MSNBC that they are now auctioning off Anna's diary. Oh Lord. This is getting F'in ridiculous. If nobody ever heard of Anna nobody would have this problem. They'd put her in the ground and let her RIP but nooooooooooo because she's some famous person (not very talented, pretty though) they have to put us through this unsufferable crap.
Grrr

Can't they just let her RIP?

little teaser

Re: Dear Anna Nicole's family, beaus, media whatnot- Please just let the woman DIE. r.o

i agree they need to let her rip. only thing that matters at this point is who the babys daddy is and the well being of the child... i get weird vibes from the grandmother though, i wish some one would just pay her to go away..

sharyn

Re: Dear Anna Nicole's family, beaus, media whatnot- Please just let the woman DIE. r.o

uuum... first if all, I have an OT question... what does r.o. mean? you put it in the titles of lots of polls and threads
smiles.gif
TIA

back on topic...

reading a dead persons diary is just disrespectful. making money out of someones diary is IMO, even worse.

Hawkeye

r.o--------------->read On

R.O.P------------> Read on Please

greengrin.gif

coachkitten

AMEN Hawkeye! Let her just rest in peace!!

saniyairshad

I was just saying the same thing the other day it's ridiculous, they need to let that woman rest in peace. She led an already turbulent life, atleast let her be in heaven peacefully. It's soo sad. I hope the media everyone just lets her be, and lays off!!!!

karen diggins

I feel sorry for the baby. The grandmother wants the baby for money. Jeeze its all about money.

Latest posts