Dear MAC - Our wishlist

peachsuns

^ I would take "non MB" Hang Loose any day. I love your ideas!
greengrin.gif

Let's hope for Tim Burton collection.
cutey.gif

GlamQueen21

Dear MAC, you should bring back the following:

All of the past MSFs
Cool Heat e/s (love that e/s!)
Have the pigment jars be at 7.5g again
Blush Ombres from SCF
Starflash eyeshadows
Lavender Whip l/s
Solar White e/s
All of Style Black's MES

Things that I want to see:
More paint pots
Ombre eyeshadows
Eyeshadows that have blackend colors like Style Black's MES
More GPS
Have the Chromalines be available in the regular line as well

chromatrix

Shimmery red pigment the colour of Queen's sin
Queen's Sin to go with
Shimmery purple pigment the colour of MUFE #92
perhaps a lipstick to match in the #92 area as well
Light to medium spring green lipstick
Lavendar blush just slightly more purple than the purple side of Azealea blossom.
Bring back blue or RR blue pigment
A purple/turquoise duochrome pigment
An orange/fuchsia duochrome pigment
Lighter foundation shades, more in N rather than just NC/NW
a rainbow of bright saturated pigments, pearlglides, paintpots, starflash & GPS.

LMD84

Dear mac,

I am feeling extremely demanding today! I want to see the following make an appearance in 2011 -

Buffy the Vampire Slayer collection - i love this show even though it ended many years ago! But it'd be awesome if you made it just for me!
tong.gif

Queens sin needs to come back and be perm.

You need more stock of LE stuff in europe!

Bring back pigments in old jars please.

Make new glitters and also more glitter eye liners.

Maybe not have any price increases in 2011!

OK thanks!
tong.gif

Kirsty

Please make a foundation shade of NC/NW 10
smiles.gif
Saving the hassle & expense of mixing in white foundation to lighten it or seeking out NARS siberia.

New shades of Dare to Wear glosses. We all loved these.

Colourful Paints. Purples, pinks, emerald green, bright blue, yellow & orange even.

I'm also onboard with the Zombie/ghost collection or Tim Burton collection.

Make the Volcanic Ash skin-care line permanent.

That is all..for now
winks.gif

spunky

give me a slap on the wrist if this is in the wrong place, but my tutor today was showing us her kit, and she had two of the mini paints! i squealed with excitement then got lots of funny looks because nobody else knew what they were!

i'd also like to see comet blue dazzleglass, hollywood nites lipstick and love knot lustreglass. oh! and port red lipstick
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

I would love to see MAC make the Beauty Powders permanent! I would also like for MAC to repromote the Beauty Powder Blushes and make them permanent!

banana1234

i would really like mac to come out with a whole set of paints in all sorts of wacky colours, i would buy them all and mix them etc, to make my own colours

ooooh imagine if you could 'construct' your own pigment
shockt.gif

like a few matte bases/colours and you could add different coloured shimmers, or glitter or mix the colours to make a new one... but that's just crazy talk!

DILLIGAF

Dear MAC,

Please bring back colorful paints and introduce some colorful MATTE paintpots. Also please find a way to repromote Burnt Burgandy pigment. While we are on the topic of repromotes, can you find it in your heart to bring back METAL ROCK MSF? I believe in you MAC. Unlike Santa or the Easter Bunny you can make my dreams come true.

Yours Truly,

DILLIGAF

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I would love to see MAC make the Beauty Powders permanent! I would also like for MAC to repromote the Beauty Powder Blushes and make them permanent!

I hear that!!!! Beauty powders
drools.gif

I would also love if Smoke Signals pigment was repromoted!!!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
Maybe I will try purple sometime. It is a shame that they test I just couldn't help to admire the colors-MAC take note please lol.

MAC- take note!!! An array of purple lip products like the new D&G Evocative 2010 Fall Collection. I would buy every single one!!!
drools.gif

hawaii02

I would like to see a collection as big as Forecast or VV, but of bright colors instead of the mostly muted...like the shadows from Dare to Wear represented. And a Parisian collection..black and white and lots of red!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I would like to see a collection as big as Forecast or VV, but of bright colors instead of the mostly muted...like the shadows from Dare to Wear represented. And a Parisian collection..black and white and lots of red!

Parisian- black white and red =
drools.gif

Definitely bring that on, MAC!

HeavenLeiBlu

Bring Back Metal Rock, or trot out ALL the MSFs as an anniversary collection each year, and retain 3 or 4 that remain available year round, kinda like they did with the permanent MES, and Mineralized blushes.

Same thing with the Starflash shadows.

Bring Back Velvet Moss and KEEP it!

Starting with the Wonder Woman collection, choose a comic book heroine each year and base an anniversary collection around her.

Permanent colored mascaras.

Expand the Pearlglide range permanently ( I needs my Undercurrent!)

A complete brow kit as opposed to several different products sold seperately ( Of course, people can still buy their HG products, but I think kit would be nice).

I'd also like to see more ladyboys in promotional media. LOL

4 piece brush sets for eyes and face. A basic set and an advanced set for each, available permanently (with inconspicuous labeling on the handles to indicate that the brushes belong to a set, so that people can't try to return them for refunds as individual brushes, like before).

mystery

wow... this thread is making me drool.
but also kind of angry... MAC has so much room to expand their products and the collections etc and make such a profit, yet instead they seem to stick to the same eyeshadows, nude lips etc.
th_dunno.gif
Imagine if they listened to some of the things in this thread, how crazy all of us would go! :p

sorry for the rant... but I just needed to get that out there :p

foxyqt

I also want Graphic Brown fluidline!! If they ever bring this back I'm getting a million backups =(