Dear Mom, Poison Plum is a Reckless Mind Reader + Extras

Candee Sparks

Hey guys! Wanted to share a few new things I've been up to the past few days. Doesn't take me long at all to have a bunch of new stuff to show, haha.

The main focus of this post is to show the makeup I did on my best friend Caitlin yesterday. I wanted to try and film it as a tutorial but unfortunately I didn't have the setup to be able to accomplish that. For those of you who know Sugarpill, yes that is included in this look! I finally got my hands on the Burning Heart quad as a gift from my friend Shayla and I could not be happier! I have yet to do a look with it on myself since I'm brainstorming concepts but here's what I came up with on Caitlin yesterday.

2hxq2gw.jpg

Eyes:
HiP Reckless duo
Sugarpill Poison Plum e/s
Glamour Doll Dear Mom Twi-Shadow
Mind Reader Twi-Shadow
HiP Black Cream liner

Face:
MAC Mineralize Satin Finish
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Hard Candy Living Doll blush

Lips:
MAC Pretty Please! lipstick
Hi-Fi Cosmetics Sober Lipglaze.

Overall, I loved how this turned out and it was all just for fun.
greengrin.gif

Here are some of the other things I've been up to. One of them you may want to read the description first just so you know what your looking at. Gunna attach two of the tutorials in case anyone wants to see how I did them!

10x7bky.jpg

Forgiving Blues & Browns:
HiP Forgiving Duo
Hi-Fi Cosmetics Lithium e/s

YouTube - Forgiving Blues & Brown Tutorial

dlojt0.jpg

Eyes:
Hi-Fi Cosmetics The Hydra e/s
Hi-Fi Cosmetics Queen of Disaster e/s
Hi-Fi Cosmetics Lithium e/s

ehy8fp.jpg

The Last Airbender: Prince Zuko

This look is inspired from the Nickelodeon show 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' and is also my way of getting pumped for the live-action movie being released in July. In the show, Zuko is an exiled prince who is banished for disrespecting his father who, incidentally, burns a portion of his face which leaves a massive scar on the side of his face. My goal was to over-emphasize the burns to make them look more..."fresh", I think is the word? But anyways, this was all done with red/orange/purple/black eyeshadow, concealer, glue stick and fake blood. My head is also shaved on the side so that gave me a bigger canvas to work with. (Didn't shave my head just for this, haha!)

YouTube - The Last Airbender: Prince Zuko Tutorial

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for looking and putting up with me, loves!
greengrin.gif

Candee Sparks

Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate all the love!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie
Helluen Candy. Long time, no see.

I adore the blue and brown look!! :vorship:

And hi Sadie, nice to see you again!
yahoo.gif

Ziya

The scar work is AMAZING! I literally gasped when I saw the screen
greengrin.gif
Love the pointed liner on the blue look
smiles.gif