Debating whether to backup or not... NEED HELP!

Chillicat14

I just noticed some of the Blush Ombres are back in stock. So I'm now debating whether to get a backup of Azalea Blossom or not!
th_dunno.gif

I love this blush. I'm a C3 and I even have a picture of me wearing it that I took a few days back (sorry for the bad lighting).

Do you think it is very dupable?

Please help!!!

SmokeSignal16

Well I will be honest and say that I did back mine up. Heck I'm probably the worst to ask since I'm considering another backup for my backup! lol I
heart.gif
AB! and RP...lol

obscuria

As far as finding a dupe, I would say there really isn't any I can think of.
But it depends on how you apply it. I tend to take my brush and go side to side and don't mix the gradient really.. and applied to the cheeks it kind of keeps that subtle gradient which is gorgeous. I don't know of any other blush that would replicate that.

So a backup is a must for me!

My blushes last even with every other day use for about 1.5-2 years, I don't think a backup is really necessary! By that time, you'll probably be lemming something new!

Susanne

If you love your new blush ombres so much you will use them daily, then get a backup.

If you use them from time to time, you don't need a backup I think.

smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
If you love your new blush ombres so much you will use them daily, then get a backup.

If you use them from time to time, you don't need a backup I think.

smiles.gif

i agree with what Susanne said. i won't be backing up my RP because i have plenty of other cheek products that i use. however if you will use your ombre every single day because you've not got so many other cheek products, then back that baby up! only if you have the money spare though!
smiles.gif

murflegirl

I got RP in a swap, and if it comes back in stock maybe I'll back it up. But for now, I'm only going to use it pretty sparingly so I make it last.
smiles.gif
I've NEVER run out of a makeup product anyway so I think I'm good.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasterphile
My blushes last even with every other day use for about 1.5-2 years, I don't think a backup is really necessary! By that time, you'll probably be lemming something new!

I agree. I have blushes that I use nearly every time I wear makeup and they are still going strong. I've been using the same Raizin and Pinch Me for years and haven't hit the pan. And since the Blush Ombres have more product, I personally wouldn't worry about a backup. But if you seriously don't already have a lot of blushes and you think you'll use it up, hey why not. You can always swap or sell it later. That logic is how I justify the backups and backups of backups that I do buy.

soveryfabulous

I used to get backups of things I loved from limited collections, but I never got around to using up the first one. There are always new things coming out that I want. I ended up selling or swapping all of my backups. I wouldn't get a back up, but if you think you need it that much, you can always swap down the road or something if you realize you don't want/need it later.