Deciding between two traincases

mysteryflavored

So my mom said she'd get me a traincase for my birthday (
yahoo.gif
), and I've narrowed my choice down to two items. Can anybody give some feedback as to which is a better product? Since it's a birthday present and all, I'd like to make it worth it.

Deciding between the Sephora Midnight Train Case and the Coco Martinellis New Artist Case.

And if anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to make them! Thanks!!

ETA: I should note that the traincase would mainly function to a) transport all of my makeup during big moves, like to/from uni/home, and b) organize all my makeup while I'm at uni/home. I bought a smaller ELF makeup bag for weekend trips and such.

cre8_yourself

i see the one from sephora has a strap... that might help out some.. did u ever think about getting a rolling train case?? I personally would prefer to have one of those.good luck with ur decision!

aleksis210

Hmmm...they both look nice...I love my sephora train case it's awesome quality...I'm also a fan of the all black..but I can only speak for the sephora one. Although the other one for some reason looks more 'professional' and I don't really use the shoulder strap on mine..it hurts like hell!

mysteryflavored

No, I feel like my family would disown me for a narcissist and a freak if I got myself a rolling traincase.
greengrin.gif
Also, I go to school in NYC, so I'd kinda want to keep my stuff off the ground, you know?

I do like how the Sephora case looks much sleeker and more professional. However, the one deep compartment on the CM case is really appealing -- for putting in upside-down lippies and such. I think those are the two main points I'm struggling between. If, say, the choice were between the Sephora one and this Yazmo one, the two look equally sleek and the only difference would be the different compartments. And possibly quality, which is difficult to judge via the internets.
smiles.gif

Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!

MacPinkFlamingo

Personally, I am loving the pink traincase from Sephora...However, this is for you so I should probably leave my personal color preference out of this reply...
winks.gif

I really like the Sephora traincase
2cents.gif
, but I also visited Yazmo.com and they had some really cool stuff. Happy Birthday! Awww...cake and a traincase...those might be the greatest words in history...
th_e2cloud9.gif

mysteryflavored

Thanks guys. <3 I'll probably go for the Sephora case.

(and my birthday isn't until November.
greengrin.gif
We just thought it'd be a good idea to get one before I left for school again)

Dahlia_Rayn

I have two Sephora cases, the midnight one and the pink one.
They're sturdy, well made, and super nice! And you can put your lippies in the bottom compartment standing up or upside down. It's deep enough!

Zantedge

Personally, I'd go for the second one. I don't like how in the Sephora one, the side compartments don't slide out all the way and they get in the way of the bottom compartment... if that makes sense? I like the look of the Sephora one, but I just don't like those side compartments/slide out things. But that could just be me being picky lol.

kkischer04

Oh...I wish I ahd the link...but theres one thats exactly like a tool box, just pink! I want it soo bad, where did I see it

MAC_addiction<3

I'd definetly choose the sephora one! it looks more attractive, has the useful strap and ive heard that sephora traincases are very high quality and long lasting! x