Dedicated to AdlersMommy22..

jdechant

So, I got this idea from AdlersMommy22 as she is doing this look for her bday. I just thought that I would give it a whirl with the colors that I (kinda) had...btw, this is my first time with falsies on..EVER..i think they took about half an hour to get on, and they don't even make much of a difference..haha..oh well!

FACE
Select Coverup in NW25
Hyper Real SPF 15 in NC400
Strobe Cream
Mineralize Skinfinsh/Natural in Medium Plus
MSF in Gold Deposit
Fix +

Eyes
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Bare Study Paint Pot
Vanilla Pigment (lid and highlight)
Dark brown e/s in tempting quad (crease)
Dark purple in cool eyes palette (darken crease)
Brun Eyeshadow (brows)
Blacktrack Fluideline
Feline Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

LIPS
Cult of Cherry Lipglass

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

Now here is some with the neutral lip...so instead of cult of cherry lipglass, I used myth lipstick and mouthwatering lipglass from the little darling neutral set.......

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

jdechant

I may add a pic with a neutral lip as well and darken the crease a little..but the camera flash definitely washed it out some..

jdechant

^^Yup yup..that crease she did with the dark color is harder then it looks..cause its not my natural crease, so it was kinda hard to make..

caitlin1593

gorgeous!
This is the look I usually do everyday(except the red lips, which look amazing on you) and i love how classic it is

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Awesome job!
smiles.gif
Tish who is that a picture of!?! She is gorgeous!

It's a MA that Adlersmommy was messaging on MySpace...we were all trying to copy that look...I am doing the Black giril version soon
th_LMAO.gif
But I want to do this one on the right... I like the extra pop of white and the nude lip

n50302330_32539018_9398.jpg

coachkitten

That woman is so freaking gorgeous is isn't even funny! I would seriously give an arm to look like her! I want to see more of her makeup looks!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
That woman is so freaking gorgeous is isn't even funny! I would seriously give an arm to look like her! I want to see more of her makeup looks!

Pm and Ask adlersmommy...she has her site info...She posts a lot of her looks I think se said...Yeah I would love to know what counter she works at too...Bet there is a long line waiting daily.

coachkitten

Thanks Tish!
smiles.gif
I found the other thread as well in the recommendation forum. Needless to say I have a list of eye shadows that I need to get stat!

AdlersMommy22

oooooo I <3 that i got an FOTD dedicated to me... holler!

It looks SO GREAT!

Im going to do it again today but with my hair straightened ... i think i might feel better about it.. Im weird like that LMAO

I might use a dab of Russian Red l/g too...... not sure.

You did an AWESOME job- i can see wha you and Tish mean about bringing the crease down a little more.. its not my natural crease either but i think it will def help out... here's another pic of her w/ the same look girls:

n50302330_32702796_2774.jpg

Latest posts