Dedicated to my Specktraettes!

NicksWifey

Hey everyone! I finally felt up to doing a full face of makeup today and was inspired to use items from some of the very sweet Specktra ladies who were kind enough to send me a MAC box of goodies last week! I was bummed out earlier, my DR told me I have to sport my bandages for another 2 weeks, so they're debuting in the below pics! I'd like to thank everyone on here who has been so sweet and thoughtful during my thyroid surgeries & cancer diagnosis. I couldn't get through it without y'alls support!
smiles.gif
This FOTD is dedicated to all of my Specktraettes. Thanks for looking!
winks.gif

All MAC unless specified otherwise

Face:
SFF-NC35
SMC-NW20
MSFN-Medium Dark
Gingerly blush

Eyes:
Ulta e/s base
Painterly p/p
Constructivist p/p
Mulch e/s (all over lid)
Fig. 1 e/s (in outer V & crease & lower lashline & waterline)
Ricepaper e/s (on browbone for highlight)
Blacktrack f/l (upper lashline)
Smashbox Layer lash primer
CG Lash Blast

Lips:
Subculture l/p
Modesty cremesheen l/s

Pics:
DSC07059.jpg

DSC07047.jpg

DSC07049.jpg

DSC07057.jpg

DSC07055.jpg

SkylarV217

That looks amazing, and that deep purple shirt compliments you so well =D. You are simply beautiful.

MACLovin

You look SO beautiful! those colors suit you perfectly. You're gorgeous, sporting surgical tape and all.
tong.gif
heart.gif

I wish you a continued recovery and hope you are back to 100% soon!

Mucho love!!
heart.gif

Penn

you look beautiful! i love your eyes and lips. i wish you a speedy recovery and it's great to see your fotds again
smiles.gif

rbella

You look so gorgeous, Britt! Seriously, I cannot believe how quickly you are recovering and just how beautiful you look so recently after a surgery. You are a stunner and the makeup looks great!!!

FiestyFemme

This is a great look for you... seems a little different from your usual FOTDs, but I really like it. It makes your eyes pop.
smiles.gif

Good luck in your recovery!

Latest posts