Dedicated to my Specktraettes!

ExquizitDiva

Hey I just had the same surgery and cancer diagnosis!!! I had my surgery on July 2. I'm sorry but I missed your post on this? I would have been happy to help you with it. I had to wear those steri strips what seems like forever too!!!! Where's your thread on this? I can help you out and maybe someone else who's going thru this. I just went thru the I131 radiation therapy as well. So if you need to chat about it I'm here!!!!

BTW... another BEAUTIFUL FOTD... all of yours are always on point! And very beautiful!!

coachkitten

You look gorgeous Brittney!
smiles.gif
I especially love the eye shadow!

purrtykitty

You look positively gorgeous! I'm glad you're doing well. I hope to see more of your beautiful face as you're feeling up to it!

lafemmenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by srl5045
Just stay positive. I have a very personal relationship with that cancer bitch, she's a cunt.
smiles.gif
Oops, excuse my language.
You look amazing.

That made me giggle. You look beautiful and you ARE a survivor and I did pray for you and am happy to see you giving such a good face even though I know you were terrified. We adore you and need you to get and remain well. You are such a fighter
winkiss.gif

JoyC

Girl~ you've got amazing features especially your eyes~ and so you really need to fix your brows to compliment them~ they are plucked way too far away in between! trust me I am not trying to be mean~ I jus think you are too beautiful to be wasted like that~

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyC
Girl~ you've got amazing features especially your eyes~ and so you really need to fix your brows to compliment them~ they are plucked way too far away in between! trust me I am not trying to be mean~ I jus think you are too beautiful to be wasted like that~

LOL I know what you mean, but when it comes to my brows, that's the only way I like them. I naturally have very thick brows and can't stand the thought of my the natural uni-brow I'd have if I didn't bother with them.

tinkerbelle2001

You look absolutely amazing.....your make-up is flawless and I'm sure you will recover soon!!! You are truly a beautiful lady...kisses from The Netherlands to you.....
bigheart.gif

ruthless

I just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon. You look good. My best friend just had her thyroid removed last year-they found a malignant "lump". She lives out of town and I saw her last month-I completely forgot she had had surgery, her scar healed beautifully, she kept it out of the sun for a long time. Her thyroid medication also eventually came into alignment and she is doing awesome, and I am sure you will have the same results!! XoXo

Nita67

mac_addict.gif
You look absolutely beautiful!! I had the same surgury a couple of years ago. Everything will be just fine and I wish you a speedy recovery!

kariii

you look gorgeous! I went to mac two days ago, and fig 1 was on my list that I gave the MAC girl at the counter and that's the only thing she forgot lol, I was so sad when I got home, I love fig 1 and I love it even more on you!

Latest posts