Deep Thoughts

TISH1124

Re: Just need a blocked off place to let go

I am so sorry you are having to go thru all this...I really have no good advice but wanted you to know that we are all here for you and praying you get thru this and get back to yourself soon. I hope your sister gets better soon and starts to love herself as well.

We all miss you!!
th_hug.gif

gildedangel

I'm sorry that you have had to go through all of this drama and stress. I think that you will pull through and be alright at the end. Just keep writing and getting all of your feelings out, even if they are bitter because its better that it is out than bottled up inside. I also really hope that your sister gets better soon and that everything will work out ok. Like Tish said, we are here for you and we don't mind reading your posts.
th_cheerup.gif

BEA2LS

i am sorry you are going through such a hard time
ssad.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I read this too, and want you to know I'm thinking of you girl. I am just sending prayers and good thoughts your way for you and your sister. You're strong, and it's so good and brave that you're there for your sis, even if she doesn't appreciate it now, someday she will! And a big hug to your fiance for being your rock, just like you're being your sisters!

LMD84

hey sweetie, sorry i haven't seen this sooner.

i really hope that your sister has made some progress since being in hospital. is she still there?

and i know it's easier said than done but you need to take a step back and access the situation. you're not to blame or in any way responcible for your sisters actions. as you said - she puts up a mask so you wouldn't have known what was really going on anyways. i used to be pretty good at that years ago myself.

and even though she is angery with her family at the moment she will be thankful for it at some point in her life. so please try and relax a little, have a nice night in with your man and try not to think about it just for one night. you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise.
th_hug.gif
if you need to chat you always know where i am.
th_kiss.gif

Latest posts