Deja Rose Collection

Julie

Branded_MAC2.gif

Branded_MAC1.gif

Branded_MAC3.gif

It was on the Beaty Addict website. Here is the link :
http://www.beautyaddictmag.com/thesc...ACbranded.html

pugmommy7

my best freind is gonna love these! i think i know what she is getting for her birthday!?
when will it be released?

User34

what???! I gotta check this out.. I forgot about deja rose. I was just thinking of sweetie cake. =) gREAT more $$ to spend.

michy_mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
what???! I gotta check this out.. I forgot about deja rose. I was just thinking of sweetie cake. =) gREAT more $$ to spend.

ugh... I hear yah....I really thought I wasn't going to like any of this collection, but those eyeshadows and glasses look lurvely! I need a second job! lol

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakobear
Does anyone know the finish of the e/s in the pictures or what they're called?

Only one of them is new. The others are repromotes
smiles.gif

The darkest pink one is new. It's called Budding Beauty (Frost) and the others are Pink Venus (Lustre) and Pink Freeze (Frost).

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Does anybody notice, that aprt from the colors, it resembles culturebloom postacrd (if thats going to be in), with the person and the big circle on her head... maybe its just me...

lianna

I think they should...they make postcards for practically every collection. Even the small collections e.g. Tint Toons had one.

I can't wait to lay my hands on Dejarose l/g....I already have a Heartfelt Pink l/g and the pic is pretty accurate only it doesn't show the shimmer in the l/g.

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
I think they should...they make postcards for practically every collection. Even the small collections e.g. Tint Toons had one.

I can't wait to lay my hands on Dejarose l/g....I already have a Heartfelt Pink l/g and the pic is pretty accurate only it doesn't show the shimmer in the l/g.

I couldn't agree more with you about MAC making postcards for every collection! It would be easier on collector's.

Latest posts