Deja Rose Swatches on Livejournal...

PrettyKitty

Oh.. I doesn't like it! LOL

It's a good thing, I guess. *sigh of relief*

Budding Beauty e/s looks meh, Smile is too light... mmmm everything else is too bright or cool toned for me. Ha.. I'm happy finally!

SugarAsh182

Thanks! I absolutely *need* that lipglass and the Fashionably Fuschia l/s... but the new e/s looks like it'd give me rabbit eyes
ssad.gif

missytakespics

oh my god im so in love with the new lipglass and that fashionably fuschia lipstick! and its a LUSTRE!! Oh this is perfect!!

rubixio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
but the new e/s looks like it'd give me rabbit eyes
ssad.gif

Heh, what?

I'll actually be in a town with a mac counter the day it's released so I might pick one thing up if it looks alright in person.

nakobear

Pinks don't work too well for me in terms of e/s so this collection should save me some money...until the next collection comes out, that is...

pale blue

I like the Plum-Like lipstick, but that's it. I'll save some money too, I'll just get it with b2m.
smiles.gif

lovejam

Thanks for that link! The new e/s looks nice, although I'm not sure how much I want it. Maybe I'll get it if I go try it on first and it looks *really* good on me. Otherwise, I can skip it.

As for the perfume.. Meh. I already have a rose perfume that's actually *good*, so I won't be buying MAC's. :p

Well, okay I generally don't like MAC's pefumes, but besides that, it's hard to make a rose perfume without it smelling powdery or smokey. Most rosy perfumes I've smelled have that problem, except for L'Occitane's rose perfumes.

Juneplum

meh =/ so far only the lipglass floats my boat.. GOOD! must stay away until sweetie cake launces!

Isis

Those are beautiful! I think I'll be picking up Budding Beauty e.s, Smile l.s, & Deja Rose l.g for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
Well, okay I generally don't like MAC's pefumes, but besides that, it's hard to make a rose perfume without it smelling powdery or smokey. Most rosy perfumes I've smelled have that problem, except for L'Occitane's rose perfumes.

I agree! And rose, I think, is one of the most difficult notes to work with b/c it is so delicate.

Pale Moon

Thanks!

Lucky me, I don't feel like lemning for anything.. (for the first time in.. eh.. ages) Hmm.. dejarose is lipglass, right? In the swatch, the texture is like that of lipgelee..

Padmita

But the lipsticks are not part of Dejarose, they're Classic Coordinates, aren't they? So bad the two lipglasses that I want are not in the pics
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

Deja Rose lipglass looks like an amazing colour but i would never wear something like that and i don't really like any of the others...But i may change my mind seeing something in person. I thought i would love this collection as i thought it'd be rosey, but i guess it's more of a pinky cool toned rose than a warm muted one.
MAC needs to really bring out some warmer wearable colours more often that suit darker skins more (they do for me personally anyway), there's always so many cool pinks!

Patricia

these lippies:

plum-like lipstick (lustre), smile lipstick (frost), fashionably fuschia lipstick (lustre)

aren't from dejarose, are they? i thought there were from classic coordinates

the only l/s coming out with dejarose are plink!, sweetie and lustering as far as i know...

Latest posts