Dejarose l/g

enka

I want to know everything about it:

- Exact collour ?
- How thick/opaque ?
- Similar to other MAC l/g ?
- Does it "bleed" into small wrinkles around the lips ?
- Can only be worn with lipliner? With fits?
- Worth getting ?

TIA, enka

ette

on me it is REALLY red. but on most people it is like a fuschia color. it is pretty opaque and it doesn't bleed. it is so similar to mac wild girl l/g but a little more pink with more shimmer.

enka

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
You can see a swatch in the Swatch Request forum if that will help any

*kiss* to you!
Totally forgot to check the swatches!

I'm soo not sure wheter I need it or not, I like it on the model very much, but I dunno.
Is it cold or warm toned ?

user3

The pic was done by moonrevel so make sure to blow some kisses her way too
greengrin.gif

To be honest in the pic it looks to be a bit coo/neutral. I am also thinking about getting that color. It's really pretty on her.

MAC_Pixie04

it's fuschia on me, but i'm pretty dark (NW45) I really like it. I'd been looking for a hot pink lip color and this one worked out really well.

enka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
it's fuschia on me, but i'm pretty dark (NW45) I really like it. I'd been looking for a hot pink lip color and this one worked out really well.

I'm sure, that you look hot with it! You're great in bold colours!
Love to see a FOTD of you with Deja Rose!

moonrevel

And here I am, the infamous woman behind the lips!
smiles.gif
Dejarose is really beautiful. The closest MAC color I have to it is Pink Poodle (I don't have Wild Girl to compare), which I'm wearing in this FOTD: http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33566

I'd say Dejarose is a bit darker and more pigmented and opaque than Pink Poodle, and a little less frosty/glittery. I love it! On me, it doesn't bleed, but that may also be because I put Prep + Prime lip under all my glosses.

Latest posts