Delft P/P

KeishaG14

I am TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY in LOVE with this p/p. I'm fairly new to the MU game and this is my first p/p. I bought it a few weeks ago on a whim on my first CCO trip. Let me tell you ladies, I'm SO in love with this color. I'll post a FOD later, but I just LOVE IT!

Anyone else share my love?

GucciGirl

Girl yes!!!! I love Delft, especially under Electric Eel and Grey Range from the Photorealism quad. It looks good under Club eyeshadow too. Beautiful color.

euphrosyne_rose

Delft is truly a beautiful p/p! I also use it as a liner sometimes though I do have to trace my line a couple of times but it lasts just like a fluidline. It's so pretty!

Shadowy Lady

Delft is one of my favourite MAC things! I love it under blues/greens and teals. But you can even wear it under duochrome colours like Pink Pearl/Stars n Rockets and it will really bring out their colours
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I've honestly never used it on myself, but it works great with Deep Blue Green and adds a beautiful blue tinge to Humid when it's used under it. The texture is SO much better than Rollickin!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Just bought that one too and I'm loving the new haircut. Noticed it when you had the post about the Caribbeans the other day and it's gorgeous. You're smiling a lot more in your pics now so I'm thinking it's been successful. A lot of people are commenting on it on your blog as well missy.
smiles.gif
Blue Steel is weird for me to figure out...same consistency as my Rose piggy and chunky....will master that b down. xD

Thanks lady
smiles.gif
Rose and Steel Blue and both chunky but at the same time so unique and beautiful. I wear them both with mixing medium and it makes a world of difference...no fall out at all
smiles.gif

_Kaitie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I've honestly never used it on myself, but it works great with Deep Blue Green and adds a beautiful blue tinge to Humid when it's used under it. The texture is SO much better than Rollickin!

I'm now officially dying to use Delph under Humid, that sounds so beautiful!

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesperholly
You bought it at a CCO?? Is Delft going bye-bye?
ssad.gif

No. It was probably just an overstock from a counter. I see lots of permament items at the CCO. Don't worry!
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts